Chapter 19:helping Lottie and Aqua adjust to their new lives

No one's pov
Lottie opened her eyes and saw she was in a grey bleak room,she got up from the hard bed she was on.she looked to her left and saw Aqua was still asleep,she snorted and tried to hold back her laughter at what she saw:Aqua's hair was shaved off!she couldn't hold it back anymore,she began to laugh which caused Aqua to wake up."h-huh?what's going on?"she said,rubbing her eyes."you're hair is shaved off!"Lottie managed to say through her laugher,Aqua widened her eyes as she touched her head.she angrily looked at Lottie,"well so is yours!"she said.Lottie gasped and widened her eyes,she touched her head as well."where are we anyway?"she asked Lottie,Lottie just shrugged.suddenly the door opened,they saw Amy!except that,she was wearing a different outfit:they all were.

"Where are we Amy?"Aqua asked,"the real world."Amy said bluntly.Lottie and Aqua both tilted their heads in confusion,"the real world?"they both asked."what are you talking about?"Lottie said,Aqua and Lottie followed Amy to a room full of chairs and computers.Link was sitting by the computers,Lottie and Aqua both tilted their heads as they looked at the screens.Lottie and Aqua both sat on some on one chairs,they both laid down on the chair as Kid and Amy buckled foots to the chairs."try to relax."Kid said.Lottie and Aqua both felt something plug into their heads,they both squeezed their eyes shut.they opened them up and saw white,there was nothing."Welcome."Amy said,They turned around and saw Her.

she was wearing a different outfit,so were they.they touched their heads and gasped,"my hair is back!"Aqua said happily."woah..."Lottie said,"in time you will get used to your surroundings."Amy said.suddenly some chairs and a tv appeared,Lottie and Aqua both jumped a bit.Amy sat down on one of the chairs,Lottie and Aqua both stood by her and stared at the tv screen."This was what you've been used to."Amy said,turning on the tv to show Manhattan."but this...is the world now."she said,suddenly our environment changed.we were in an apocalyptic wasteland,Lottie and Aqua widened their eyes and looked around.

we were in an apocalyptic wasteland,Lottie and Aqua widened their eyes and looked around