Chapter 9:combat training with Kid

A/N
I told you guys you'd like this fic lol

Amy's pov
"ok Amy sit tight and get comfortable,I'm going be putting some combat training in your mind:let's start with ju jitsu."Link said.i gulped and nodded,but I stayed calm. "brace yourself."he said as he pressed some buttons,I squeezed my eyes shut.it hurt but it didn't at the same time,my eyes fluttered open."Woah..."I whispered,"congrats,you're a black belt."he said.i looked at him eagerly,"can we do more?"I asked."sure:hope you can handle it."he said as he typed stuff in,i closed my eyes and embraced all of the information that was being put into my head.i did this for 8 whole hours,when my eyes fluttered open I saw Kid on my right side.i turned my head to look at him,"I know Kung fu."i whispered.

He leaned close to my face,"show me."he said.Link then plugged me and Kid into a training program,we were wearing different outfits.and while I still had my hair back,Kid didn't."ready?"he asked me,I nodded and stood my ground.we then began to train,i sometimes got distracted because of Kid's beauty."come on Amy you gotta focus,clear your mind."he kept reminding me,i was able to dodge some of his attacks and I even backflipped(I've never backflipped before and this shocked me more than it shocked Kid.eventually Kid pinned me down to the ground,he grinned happily.meanwhile I was blushing,Kid noticed and blushed as well."i-uh-"he stammered,he then got off of me and helped me up.

"Link get them out of the program,they need rest:we're going to the matrix tomorrow."