Chapter 15:fighing glitched agent Smith

Amy's pov
"welcome back ms.Nelson...or should I say..mr.Anderson."we all turned around and saw him,"Fall back!"Kid yelled,everyone began to run.i was about to run as well,"no."I heard Neo's voice."Neo?"I said in confused tone,"stand your ground Amy,you can beat him."he said."Amy run!"Kid yelled,I looked at Kid.then I looked at Agent smith who was walking towards me,i exhaled."I cant believe I'm doing this."I thought,"Go!I'll fight him off!"I yelled."What?!Amy no!"Kid yelled,the crew members grabbed him and ran.i turned around and clenched my hands into fists,agent smith grinned and laughed maniacally.we began to fight,I yelled as I ran towards him.

I began to try to punch him,he grabbed my fist and flipped me.his arm turned into a dagger,I yelped and began to run."Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!"I yelled as he chased after me,"I can't do this I can't do this I can't do this!"I said to myself."you can do this Amy,I believe in you."I heard Neo's voice,I saw a pipe and climbed up it.i was now on the roof of a building,Smith somehow climbed it.i began to run,without even thinking I jumped off and made it to the roof of the building across from me.when I landed I realized what I did,"awesome!"I cheered."no time to celebrate,run."the 5th one said,I nodded and continued to run.i ended up in some smelly abandoned building,I heard a phone ring.

"Go,it's your only escape."the 2nd one said,I nodded and ran towards the ringing noise of the phone.when I opened the door I heard a gunshot,I looked down at my next and saw blood appearing on my chest.i turned around and saw agent smith holding a gun,he shot me six more times before I fell to the ground.everything was dark and blurry,but my eyes wouldn't shut."Amy...you must get up."the first one said,"I...I can't."my mouth wasn't moving and yet I was still speaking to the ones.i suddenly somehow left my body,I was now facing the ones."Amy,you can do this."the 3rd one said,"but how?"I asked them."I will assist you."Neo said,he hovered towards me and put his hands on my shoulder and forehead.i exhaled and closed my eyes and we began to glow,I felt myself going back into my body:but I wasn't alone.