Chapter 13:Morpheus' funeral

No one's pov
Everyone on the ship mourned the loss of Morpheus,Link contacted Zion and told them what happened.the people back in Zion told Link to fly the ship back to Zion so that Morpheus could have a funeral,so they did.Kid was now captain of the ship,because Morpheus wanted him to be captain and so now he is.Niobe is sadly mourning on her own,she doesn't want to show her emotions.Amy however is full on traumatized,she sat on her bed curled up into a ball as she slightly rocked herself back and forth.the events played in her head over and over again,like a broken record.she laid down in her bed and eventually drifted off to sleep,but she can't even get rest in her dreams.she opened her eyes and saw she was back in the green void looking area,"what?"she said.

There was a slight echo,suddenly Neo appeared.Amy widened her eyes,Neo looked at her.she expected to look at him with disgust and anger,Kid told her how close him and Morpheus were.Amy couldn't take it,she fell to her knees and began to sob.the sobs echoed throughout the void,"please forgive me Neo!"she cried.he walked towards her and helped her up,"you must forgive yourself Amy,it wasn't your fault."he said.she sniffed and wiped my tears,"it's not your fault."he repeated.she then felt herself shake,she woke up back in her grey bleak room and saw Kid's hand on her shoulder."we're uh,back in Zion:come on."he said,she nodded sadly:she knew what was going to happen next.