Chapter 18:Lottie and Aqua fall down the rabbit hole

A/N
I forgot to mention here are the names for the ones:
1-Henry
2-Cole
3-Zara
4-Lip
5-Jack
6-Neo(obviously)
7-Amy(obviously)

Amy's pov
Lottie and Aqua followed me and Kid to the abandoned building.we went up the stairs and into a room,Kid and I sat down on two chairs.Lottie and Aqua sat down on the two chairs across from us,"we need you two to listen to us very carefully,ok?"Kid said to them.they both looked at each other,they then looked at us and nodded.Kid opened a capsule and took out four pills.he held out his fists,"if you take the blue pill,you'll be back in your homes and think that this was just a dream."he said as he opened one fist to reveal a blue pill.

"If you take the red pill:all will be revealed,and your life will change forever."he said as he opened his other fist to reveal a red pill.Lottie and Aqua looked at the pills,they both reached for the red pill."Remember:all we're offering is the truth."I said.they both hesitated,then they both grabbed the red pills and swallowed it while drinking some water.

they both hesitated,then they both grabbed the red pills and swallowed it while drinking some water

"let's go

"let's go."he said,standing up.Lottie and Aqua followed me and Kid up a couple of stairs.i opened the door to a room filled with some equipment and people,Aqua gulped.I let them to some chair,Kid began to put stuff on them.i could tell that they were both nervous,"don't worry,try to relax."I said.they both looked to their right and saw a cracked mirror.Lottie stared at it in awe as it fixed itself,Aqua reached out her hand and slowly put her fingers on it.when I pulled back it was on my fingers,Lottie widened her eyes."what's happening?"She asked nervously,it started to encase Aqua's hand and go up my arm.they both started to freak out a bit,"Now Link!now!"Kid said on a phone.