Chapter 17:getting Lottie and Aqua

I know you're out there,I can feel you now.I know that you're afraid,you're afraid of us.You're afraid of change,I don't know the future:I didn't come here to tell you how this is gonna end,i came here to tell you how it's going to begin.I'm going to hang up this phone,and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see:I'm going to show them a world without you,a world without borders or boundaries.

A world where anything is possible

Where we go from here is a choice I leave to you

Amy's pov
I hung up the phone and stepped out of the phone booth,I saw that Kid was leaning against it.we looked at each other and put on our sunglasses,we walked through the busy streets.As we did though i accidentally bumped someone with my shoulder.i turned my head and saw it was Lottie and Aqua!they gasped when they saw me,"Amy what the fuck?!"Aqua exclaimed."We haven't seen you in like forever!"Lottie yelled,"listen I understand you guys are upset-"Lottie cut me off."I THOUGHT YOU DIED."she yelled dramatically,Kid gave me a look.i held up a hand,he nodded."why don't you two come with me?"I suggested to Lottie and Aqua,they looked at me weirdly."where are we going?"Aqua asked,"to the real world."Kid responded to her question.

At first Lottie and Aqua laughed,but when they saw that me and Kid were not laughing they immediately stopped."Are we gonna get those cool outfits if we come with you guys?"Lottie asked,"of course."I replied,"yes!"Lottie cheered.Aqua rolled her eyes and I laughed,it then hit me how much I truly missed them.i mean,I never even got to say goodbye to them or my family."we should probably go now."Kid suggested,I nodded."come on guys,follow us."i said to Lottie and Aqua,they nodded and followed us.