Chapter 21:Neo and Trinity aren't dead

Amy's pov
"Neo and Trinity aren't dead."

"What do you mean?they-they can't be alive,I mean Trinity probably could be somehow but Neo-"I cut Kid off again,"I saw them,I saw them in the robot city."i said.Kid was silent for a minute,"Link pull us out of the program."Kid said.we were now back in the ship,after being unplugged Kid told Link to fly the ship back to Zion."Where are we going?"Lottie asked,"Zion."I replied."why?"Aqua asked,"everything will be explained later."Kid said."Kid,I contacted Zion and told them exactly what you and Amy told me."Link said,"good,we'll be back home soon."i said.Aqua and Lottie looked at each other,they shrugged and went to their rooms.

So the ship heads back to Zion

Once they're back in Zion Kid and Link gather the elders and captains for a meeting,Amy explains everything:Neo isn't dead,well his mind isn't.Trinity's mind isn't dead either,all they need to do is get their bodies:after that they'll get their minds back from the matrix and reunite them with their bodies.at first nobody believed Amy and Kid,suddenly Amy fainted and fell.Kid was about to help her when she suddenly got back up,only something was different."Elders,you must listen to Amy.i know that you haven't seen me for many years but I can assure you that me and the rest of the ones picked her for a reason:she can defeat Smith once and for all and get me and Trinity back."Amy said,only it wasn't Amy saying all of this:it was Neo.Amy fainted again but this time Kid caught her,"ugh my head...I hate when he does that."she mumbled.