Kabanata 28

“ Stop it, Aurora. Walang magagawa yang galit mo” I don’t know what she's saying.

She punched me but it's not that hard but I acted as if I was hurt. This girl is crazy. I already got it.

We left the condo and went to our house on Poblacion. Aurora knew that we have a lot of house but she acted as if she didn’t know to lure Kuya over.

I'm patiently waiting for her here on the rooftop because this is the best place.

The other building is on the back so there are no other means unless they will use the stairs that I already make sure no one can step on so it's safe for the both of us.

“ I thought you wouldn’t come. Let's sit” I brought cupcakes because it's her birthday but looking at her right now. I'm pretty sure she forgot it.

“Pull yourself together. He commands someone to report about my whereabouts and what I'm doing so don’t do something, act as if someone's following you “I nodded impatiently. It's so annoying, I can't even greet my girl a happy birthday.

She did again her tricks. Hurting me even it doesn’t hurt to make them believe over and over again.

I went home without seeing her again. I don’t know where she is. I hope she will go home afterschool.

I received a text from here after I took a bath. I already planning to sleep but I think I need to go see her.

Au-Gold:

“Pick me up. I'm on the biggest bar on North Poblacion. Hurry,Kuya is here.I need to escape from him”

I just wore a white t-shirt and jeans. Kuya Kian already warned her about this but because she's so stubborn,she's there again.

Dinaig niya pa ako, I don’t drink alcohol.

Maybe you're wondering why her name on my phone is ‘ Au-Gold’. Well, I find it cute because her name starts with Au which is the symbol for Gold. I don’t show it to her because she will surely laugh at me.

I parked my car far from the entrance. I don’t want the smell of alcohol, it makes me dizzy.

My vision suddenly become dark because of what I saw. She's kissing someone. Correction,she's French kissing someone.

The hell, I'm his boyfriend but I never touch her lips because I respect her too much but what the heck is she doing.

She smiled when she saw me but I just ignore  and open the door for her.

“ Pumasok ka na,ihahatid na kita” I said coldly. I want to surprise her but I think I’m the one who got the surprise. Umikot ako at pumasok na sa driver seat.

“ Is there any problem?” I glanced at her and examined her lips. I'm very pissed right now, fuck. Her lips are still plump and red because of the kisses.

“ Wala naman” I sighed,I shouldn’t ruin her birthday just because I'm annoyed with that boy and their kisses.

“ Talaga? Meron,ayaw mo lang sabihin.Nakita mo ba?” amazement passed across her face. You're happy,huh?

“ You're jealous!” she chuckled and tickles me. I'm not jealous!
I stopped the car so I can give my full attention to her.

“ I'm not”

“Yes you are!”

“ I'm not,Aurora.Never.Jealousy is just for those people that afraid to lose their love ones because they are insecure. Insecure with the thought, someone can treat their girl better,someone can make their partner happier”

“ I'm not insecure because I know to myself that my girl will not find someone else. I'm not saying it,you felt it” she stared at me for almost 2 minutes before she respond.What's wrong with what I said?

“ Amazing,Lawrence Jayci.Let's celebrate.You're normal now!” She clapped her hands and smiled with her benign eyes.

“ Then,tell me.Who's that Guy and why did you kissed him?”

“ I don’t know. I just saw him passing by the powder room and because I want to escape Kuya,I grabbed a stranger and start kissing him” I gazed at her and pinch my nose because of frustration.

“You're really stubborn. Let's go home. It's already 11 PM. May pasok pa tayo bukas”

I stopped the car when we're on the front of their house. Her Kuya were surely scold her tomorrow because of what she did.

The decrescent moon shed its feeble light, just right to see her lovely face.

I'm so upset right now because I can't even celebrate her birthday but it's not important now as long as she's happy.

I held her hand and hugged her tightly.

“Sa condo ka na kaya matulog ngayon” it's a joke. I know that she will not agree with it. I just miss her so much.

“ totoo ba ?” she replied with a tease on her voice. I shouldn’t said that on the first place,hay.

“ Nah, Just joking. Happy Birthday. Sleep tight,Okay? I love you and I miss you everyday” I kissed her forehead and pointed their gate.

“ I love you too. I promise you that after this. I will shower you the love we miss but don’t look at other girls while I'm busy. I will kill you both” I nodded and enter my car after I make sure that she's inside.

Even we are not seeing each other everyday. I still feel her love. It's sounds corny but if you love your partner and your contented.