Kabanata 29

He knows me? He is walking towards me. I don’t know what to react. If Aurora is awake rightnow she will surely laugh at me.

“ Hi Kuya” my jaw dropped. Nilagpasan niya lang ako at pinuntahan ang taong maaring kausap niya kanina.

That voice sounds so familiar. I turned my head and If I'm not mistaken he's also the boy I saw from the fire incident, the one who is going down from Aurora's Veranda.

They know him? Maybe a relative but Aurora told me that her parents is both only child.A family friend,I guess.

I keep on convincing myself that it's just her friend or cousin. I will just ask her when she wakes up.No need to jump for a conclusion that I'm never sure about.

I'm looking at her on the side of this room. I can't even ask. How is she? Is she feeling alright?, Does she want to eat something?. I can't and I pity myself because of that.

My Classmates ask those things that I can't voice out. I'm glad that she's alright.

I went home on my condo without talking to her. I don’t know if I can still do this set up. I think,I'm going crazy.

I lazily picked up my phone on the side table when it suddenly rang. My eyes darted on the screen and I can't even process it yet when I saw Aurora's number.

“ Hello!” I miss her voice. 'yong tipong sumisigaw na kahit wala pa akong ginagawa.

“ Hello”  I don’t call her on the last 3 days because I'm afraid that someone might answer the call. I want to formally introduce myself and not that way.

“ Hindi mo ba ako na miss?” I laughed and lay on my bed. I'm sleepy earlier but all of that fades because of her.

“ I miss you so much to the point that you can't even imagine it”

“ Bakit hindi ka lumapit kung ganon?” I smile even it's not funny. I remembered her eyes again. Those eyes that telling me not to come near but I know that it's the opposite.

“ Our Classmates didn’t know that we're close so they will be confuse if I will go to you. I will surely hug and kiss you if you tell me that you want me to go near” I heared her loud laugh on the other line.

“ Ginawa mo sana ”

“ Really?” I answered playfully

“ Just kidding.Honestly, I don’t want them to know that there's something going on with us” I sighed. I know that you don’t want to.

“ Are you ashame of me?” binaon ko ang mukha ko sa unan at hinintay kung ano man ang sasabihin niya.

“ Never. I'm never ashame of you. Alam mo bang ang yabang-yabang ko pag ikaw ang pinag uusapan nila dahil 'yong taong pinapantasya nila ay ako ang mahal.I don’t want them to find out because they are not you. Ikaw lang ang gusto kong pag-sabihan kung gaano kita kamahal.Kung gaano ako kasaya kapag ikaw ang kasama”

“ Ayaw kong sabihin sa kanila kung gaano ako ka swerte sayo kasi baka maiingit lang sila. Don’t ever think that again dahil kahit nag kukulang ako sayo,hindi kita ipagpapalit."

“ I love you” I don’t know what to say. This girl that makes me feel that the 3 minutes’ call is equivalent to hundreds of days.

“Iyon lang? Ang haba-haba ng sinabi ko Lawrence Jayci!”

‘I love you, Aurora. Even if you're the ugliest flower in my garden,I will still choose you over and over again"

“So you're saying that I'm ugly” nilayo ko ang cellphone sa tenga ko dahil biglaan niyang pag-sigaw.

“ I didn’t say that you're ugly. I said ‘even if’. It's a pick up line,Aurora. The prettiest flower will be pick first, I don’t want others to get you”

“Change your pick up line.it's corny and you're really saying that I'm freaking ugly” napailing nalang ako dahil sa sinabi niya.

“ I can't think anything because I prepared that for almost a week” she laugh at me at I feel so embrassed. Yeah, I really don’t know anything about that cheesy pick-up lines.

“ Just think, you're a latin honor and I expect more from you” I sighed and looked at my surrnoundings. I need to find some thing that describe her. Fucking pick-up lines.

“ Then,Are you a window?” fuck.just fuck. I never imagine myself asking this. A window? Really?

“ Why?” she really enjoying this thing,huh?

“ Because Just like the window that make the ray of the sun showered into your room every morning until the sunset. You give light and air for me to live.”

“ So you're as just saying that you just need me for you to breath. Go buy oxygen in the hospital and also, buy lights.You moron”

“ You win,Aurora. You have fully crumpled my pride and flattened my ego” I said sarcastically. This girl is really something.

“ Just kidding.Hayaan mo na. I don’t need that pick-up lines. I love you too”

“ Sleep well.Mag pahinga ka na at may pasok na bukas”

“ Sige,kita tayo sa cafeteria. Sweet dream ,sweetheart”

Kanina niya pa pinatay ang tawag pero hindi parin ako makatulog.Why on earth does she need to said that?.Sweet heart?