Ch. 66: You

That was all it took. Gareth grabbed her hips digging his fingers into her ass and forcefully rammed her down on him. If her ass hurt from his grip, she was not showing it, she seemingly relaxed into him being in control. He pushed himself upwards every time he forced her down.

Mackenzie made guttural sounds each time.

This time around he had more stamina, he was not as desperate to cum like earlier. He had been ready to settle for what he had already gotten; she was the one who had gone for a bonus round and by God he was going to give it to her.

With a push he tipped her off him.

"All fours, head down, ass up. Now!"

Mackenzie did not question him, his voice told her he was in charge and she was to obey. Hurriedly she got on her hands and knees and bent her head into the mattress, her legs parted enough for him to place himself between them.

Gareth did not care to give her time, he plunged into her and continued where he had left of. His hard slamming against her bruised ass felt like a spanking all over again. She rocked to meet his thrusts, to get all of him, while she had him. Roughly she was pulled up by her waist his hands tightly around her breasts holding her against his chest still pounding her hard.

"I wish I had time to prepare you for anal," he grunted in her ear. "To break down that last barrier making you completely mine."

Mackenzie shuddered at his words; she was not sure she could handle him anally.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Take that final step?"
"Yes."

Gareth was not sure if she meant it. He was not about to have anal sex with her, that would be too much even for her within 8 hours of sexcapades. Mackenzie was remarkably resilient, she had the soul of a true submissive, that did not give him the right to push her beyond what she could handle. If the day came, he would take that last step with her.

Still, he could give them the fantasy.

"So, you want to feel me entering you in the most humiliating way possible?" He switched pace to a slower one for them to talk. "Want me to stretch you and make you cum like that?"
"Yes, Gareth."

Her breathy moan sent his rationality out the window.

She was not talking with her Dominant, she was talking with him. It was the sexiest response he could ever have gotten to his question; one he had not expected. How was he to respond to that?

She had called his bluff.

"Soon, but for now, tell me what you need to cum all over my cock."
"Harder, Sir."
"Such a good girl."

Arms tight around her torso he held her in place and pounded into her making her shriek. Gareth had no chance to pinpoint what about her made him come undone; the way she did not try to pull away when he went too deep or fight him in anything he asked of her was at the top of the list, though.

Earlier had been draining on her, Gareth had not held back, she was already sore and exhausted before this round; what he was giving her this time around took her very last strength. Somehow, it was impossible for her to stop, her body wanted more, wanted to experience everything he had to offer. He was forcing her forward towards another mind-blowing orgasm, a freight train run wild, no stopping it.

"I'm going to count down from 5, then you cum."

Between ragged breaths he counted down with ominous warning in his voice, he wanted her to explode on command. It was the ultimate high to control her to the point where her body would give in whenever he told her to. To have her mind trust him unconditionally and allow him to go that deep into her desires.