Chapter 3: Guests

As we continued to walk, the wind blew harder by the minute. 

" Let's hurry or we'll be blown away," Dad said.  Before I took another step, I noticed Ami wasn't with us. 

" Huh? Where's Ami?" Daiki looked back and tired to find her as well. I turned around to see her standing, looking back at the beach. 

" Ami! When the hell are you doing?!" I screamed over the wind. She then pointed to the direction where we came from. In the distance, I saw two girls with copper red hair. One was unconscious while the other was holding her. 

" Who are you?!" Dad shouted. 

" Please help me! My sister isn't breathing!" We immediately took them inside and got the treated. I now got a better look at one of them. The conscious girl had auburn brown eyes. Both had worn a white dress that was see through since they're clothes were wet. Both had small rocks in their hairs. Salt water was mixed in. The girl in the bed had cuts that looked infected. They were twins. 

" Who are you?" Jason asked. The girl in the chair glared at Jason, not trusting anyone just yet. 

" My name..... is Miyako and this is my younger twin, Shizuka." 

" Miyako and Shizuka, you're outsiders from the island." Miyako nodded. 

" We were washed ashore and then Shizuka wasn't breathing," she explained with tears forming in her eyes. Angela then put a hand on her shoulder, comforting her. 

" When your sister wakes up, you guys can join us for dinner." Miyako looked down. 

" Are we allowed? I don't want us to bother you." Jason shook his head.

" No one is gonna mind." 

I won't go into detail about the dinner, but long story short, Shizuka had gotten a letter from an unknown person. Then the older adults went to talk. We then sat in the paulor with a crying Shizuka. Miyako did her best to calm her sister down, but nothing worked. I guess that outburst  made her scared. Though, I couldn't control my anger. 

" Ouit crying!" I shouted which caused everyone to stare at me. 

" Isabel!" Jamie scowled. I glared at her. 
"Crying doesn't solve anything!" 

" Neither does yelling!" Jamie shot back, before she could argue anymore, Uncle Yoshiya put his hand on her shoulder. Singling her to knock it off. Jamie shook his hand violently off her shoulder and crossed her arms. Uncle then looked quite hurt. 

I then felt somethig tug my jacket. I looked down to see Ami and Hana.

" What's wrong?" Ami rubbed her eyes. 

" I'm tired," she yawned. I couldn't help but smile. 

" We'll play cards in the guesthouse," Uncle George suggested. 

" Sounds good." 

        With that, we all walked in the heavy pouring rain to the guesthouse. Once we got inside, the younger kids immediately went to sleep in the bed. 

" Should we just let them sleep and play in your room?" I asked. Dad nodded.

" That would be best." I nodded and then noticed Miyako and Shizuka were absent. 

" Hey, where are Miyako and Shizuka?" 
" They have their own room, Sayuri is taking them, along with Kotone, Ko, and Hideki," Jason explained. 

If I didn't explain before, Kotone, Ko, and Hideki are other servants that are on the island, as well as siblings. I remember seeing them when I was younger. 

Miyako and Shizuka were getting ready for bed in their room, the servants had given them some nightgowns as well as regular clothing for the time that they'll be here. 

" I'm going to the bathroom sis," Shizuka said as Miyako nodded. 

Shizuka walked in what seemed like what seemed like an abandoned hall. With the storm and the dark hallway, it looked as if she was in a horror film. 

She stopped. She was pretty sure that something was following her. Her teeth started chattering, and her fists clenched, they were becoming sweaty. She then turned around slowly, sure enough, she met with another face that smiled at her. She then screamed.