Chapter 13

I ignored Daiki's cries for the boat to slow down. He already made a fool of himself on the plane when he basically passed out. Mari was giggling at his crying. 

" Daiki onii-chan is really scared~," she said. Daiki made the courage not to look at the ocean and looked at Mari instead. 

" Y-you're k-killing me Mari," he stuttered out. The boat hit another wave and he cried. Jason laughed. 

" Honesty, you're eighteen and you can't handle a boat?" 

" Aren't you the one who's afraid of heights Jason?" Jimmy asked. Jason crossed his arms. 

" Don't get me mixed up with this crybaby right here," he said. 

" C-crybaby?" Daiki chocked out. " I hate you sometimes." 

Jason raised an eyebrow. " Just sometimes? Then I'm not doing my job." I sighed at Daiki's embarrassment. He had gotten scared from our grandfather. Even the time when Dad was telling Daiki about the times when he was scared on rides. Either he grew scared, or he was really my younger twin. 

                                                                                                ~

After pleading and crying, the boat finally slowed down. Daiki slid down to the ground in relief. 

" Thank you," he said. Angela had tried to help him up, but Daiki's body was attached to the ground already. 

" You're okay now," Jason said. " You can stand up." 

" I think I'll stay here for the time being," Daiki said. Jason sighed. He then turned his attention to me. In his eyes, they were stormy. 

" What have you been up to Isabel?" he asked. I shrugged. 

" Nothing much. School is has gotten to me and it's a pain," I said. I sat down on a nearby seat and crossed my legs. 

" You're not a lady, aren't you?" I shook my head. I was probably the only girl in the Ushiromiya family that didn't care for her attire and dressed the way she wanted to. Though, Jamie had done it as well. When I saw her last time, she was wearing a pale blue collar shirt that had a black tank top underneath and a long brown skirt. That would have been her clothing for the conference, but I guessed Aunt Natsuhi chewed her out for it. 

I sighed. " I want to see Ami," I complained. Jason laughed lightly. 
" Do you really want to see her? She might be fighting, not wanting to put on her clothes." 
" Sounds like her. And someone else I know was the same way." I looked over at Daiki, who was being dragged by Angela and Jimmy. 

" Daiki was?" Jason asked. " I can't even imagine him being like that." Jason then thought for a moment. Then he nodded. " Never mind. I can actually see something like that." I chuckled and nodded. 

" Anyway, you didn't say anything about yourself and your life. What's happening there?" 

" Jamie and Ami's birthday is tomorrow. So, I guess that's something." I nodded.
" Anything else?" He thought for a moment and then nodded. 

" I had an anxiety attack." I sat up straight now.
" Okay, not that much. What caused it?" Jason shrugged. 

" Too much homework, upcoming deadlines, and other things. Things that were stupid is all." I chuckled nervously. 

" Is that all how an anxiety attack starts? You sound like it wasn't a big deal." He shook his head. 

" To me, it wasn't. But to others it would be. It's happened before, so nothing really fazed me this time." I rolled my eyes. 

" You're an idiot. Though, I think I have seen you with one before. When you were younger." 

" That's because I was shyer when I was younger. Around the five through ten I was shy and then I got used to being with other people."  I looked over at Jamie. She was shy like how Jason was, but her view is not talking to anyone and being by herself most of the time. 

                                                                                         ~

When we docked, I had to help Angela and Jimmy pull Daiki out of the boat and to the mansion. As I helped them, I noticed that Jamie seemed more calm when she was talking to her brother. 

Inside the mansion, Daiki relaxed himself on one of the beds. 

" Wake me up when it's over." 

" Don't be rude and do that," I scolded. The room looked different than before. There were shelves stacked with books. I even saw a binder in one of them. As if she read my mind, Angela went to the shelf and took out the binder. The front was decorated with different colors. 

" Is this yours Jamie?" Angela asked. She nodded. 

" It's old. I had it since I was ten and I left it here every time." 
" Can we look at it?" I asked. She shrugged. There were protectors for her old drawing. Even for a ten year old, her art was damn good. I was getting a little jealous. 

As Angela turned the pages, I saw a small comic that she had made. The characters were one boy and two girls. The comic seemed like a love triangle already. I have seen animes where the two girls would fight each other for the boy. I found those animes overrated and unplanned. 
Jamie's drawings were very detailed for the clothing and how they looked completely. 

I looked at Jamie again, as she tried to stop Jason from scolding Daiki from laying on the bed. Footsteps then rang through the halls. Next thing I knew, Ami was bursting through the doors and jumped on Jamie. 

" Ow, Ami. That hurts," she muttered. Ami was in a fit of laughter as Jamie tried to get her off her back. 
" I found you big sister!" she cheered. Mari then looked at this and found it exciting. She then joined Ami in jumping on Jamie. She cried out in pain. I bet I could even hear a small whisper from her.

I smiled gently at her. 

( Meta- World)

" Why are you repeating these two days over?" I asked Bernkastel. She was sitting in a chair, drinking some jasmine tea. 

" I thought you wanted to play this little game I have. You made a big deal about it." I bit my lip up until I could feel some blood coming out.

Bernkastel smirked. " Cat caught your tongue?" she asked. 
" What's the point of you doing this?" I finally asked. 

" It's fun to do something like this. If you were like me, then you would agree as well." I scoffed. 

" What's the point in showing this then? Why don't you just skip to the next day where they would be killed," I said. She smiled. 

" That would be fine, but I would like it if you suffered a little bit." 

" Then, why don't we get this started? I already have some counter arguments."