Before we meet

Y/N Riddles POV-

I woke up to hear my father telling me to Wake up, so i got up from bed and went Down stairs to listen to what he had to say.

Yes father?

You should get ready.

Why?

Don't you remeber that you have a Train to Reach.

OH SHIT! That's right, im going to Hogwarts!

Have you packed Your stuff yet?

No...

Then you should hurry up and pack!
I ran upstairs and started to pack, i packed lots of clothes, books makeup, some perfumes and every other Things i need. Then i got dressed into a Perfect emerald green dress.

 Then i got dressed into a Perfect emerald green dress

I walked back Down stairs With my trunk and my cat. I walked over to my dad hugged him and said bye, as i walked out he wawed at me and said bye im goint to miss you darling, and remember to stay away from Malfoy! I just nodded and walked out.

While i was getting to the Train station i was thinking of what he said.

Why do i have to stay away from Malfoy? i thought to myself. Once i was there i quickly ran thru the wall and came to the right platform. I looked a little bit around me till i walked in on the Train and sat Down in an empty cart.

I took out one of my books and started Reading, I really liked Reading it was like my favorite thing to do. I read about Death eaters. I thought it was really exciting, and i knew that i would be one of them so i just wanted to learn a little bit more about them and how it is.

I just sat there Reading for a while until i needed the restroom. I got up and started walking towards the restroom when i walked past an open cart With Three People in it. It was a ugly girl that looked like a monkey, a boy With black hair, he looked awful and disgusting, but the Third one was anoter boy. He was different from the others, he had fluffy platium blonde hair, it was almost white. And the most beautiful eyes ever, his eyes were light blue almost grey. He was so handsome looking and i really wanted to get to know him.

But i saw the monkey looking girl giving me a nasty look, so i Guess she was his girlfriend. When i was done i walked past them again and the cute blonde boy was gone. When i walked back to my cart i locked the door to be alone, but i Guess i weren't.

I turned around to see the blonde boy i saw earlier. I jumped a little, he was so quiet that i couldn't even hear him there.

Who are you? i asked him while i was looking deep into his grey looking eyes.

Im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. He said as he reached his arm out.

I just looked at him for a little and thought of what my father told me about Malfoy. I had never met Draco so i didn't know it was him. I broke the eye contact and opened the door.

What's wrong? He looked kinda sad and confused.

Nothing. I said fast as i tried to avoid him.

He didn't leave so i just freaked out and ran away, Draco just stood there looking sad. I couldn't belive that i just ran away from Draco Malfoy, And I was a Riddle? Riddles like my father is suppose to be strong and confident not like me. Not stupid and scared.