The sermony

When the Train stopped i packed all the stuff i had used and walked out.

Y/Ns POV-

I knew that i had to face Draco, specally since i was going to be a slytherin. I mean my Whole Family was slytherins so why wouldn't i? I didn't really want to face Draco again after what happened at the fucking Train. The Worst part was problaby that i thought he was handsome, and that i wanted to talk to him. But i couldn't because my father wouldn't approve, i dont even know why.

I walked into the great hall With the first years. I was going to start in year four because i just transfered Schools.

Dumbledore told everyone to be quiet as he talked.

Welcome back students! I hope you all had an amazing summer, as you all can see we have New students this year. We have lots of first years but we also have one fourth year.

Everyone looked shocked. They all just sat there talking like really loud.

QUIET! Dumbledore shouted.

Miss Y/N! You are Lucky to be the first one up, please come and sit Down here.

I walked up to the sorting hat, and my eyes locked With Dracos again. I tried to pull away from it but i couldn't, i was drowning in his beautiful eyes. When he looked away i finally snapped out of it.

Sorting hat

Hmm. Your father went here to this School, he is a really powerful and dagerous man. But i can see that ypu are different darling.

I sat there smiling while listening to what the hat said, i knew that my father was Dangerous but he was the nicest man i had ever met.

I see a strong woman, fearless for the most stuff but not loosing someone.

When the hat said that i could feel my memories coming back. It was true i wasn't really scared just of loosing someone. When i was four years old i lost my mother, she died right in front of my eyes in a painful way.

I know exactly where to put you! SLYTHERIN!

Mostly of the People on the slytherin table cheered, but Draco and his friends just sat there looking dissapointed. I walked over to the table and sat Down. I sat there Reading my book when Draco came over and sat Down besides me.

I was still looking in my book when i said- What do you want now Malfoy.

I just want to know what happened on the Train earlier.

I just looked at him.

I don't want to talk about it.

Come on you stupid mudblood, i don't even understand how you got into slytherin.

At this point Draco was really getting on my nerves.

LISTEN UP HERE DRACO, YOU DONT KNOW A SHIT ABOUT ME SO WHY DONT YOOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR STUPID FRIENDS?!

Before he even got the change to say anything i took my book and stormed out of the hall, i didn't even care if someone followed me cuz who would?