Jealous Malfoy?

To see Malfoy standing there again, why couldn't he just leave me alone.

When i looked at his face he looked so jealous that he almost exploded. His hands got ready to punch someone. I just stood there smirking at him.

I started walking away when i could feel his Cold hand grab my wrist, he just made the grip tighter. turned my head to see his mad face.

He finally let go, my wrist were blue.

Ouch! Why did you do that Draco?

Seriously?

What? What is wrong now? What have i done wrong now Draco.

Diggory. You could have chosen anyone else but you chose him?

What do you mean? Do you think we are together?

Well yea, isn't it obvius, just the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. You look at each other all the fucking time! Like why don't you just kiss already?!

Oh, IS THAT WANT YOU WANT HUH? IS ALL YOU WANT TO SEE US KISS?

I- what no that's not what i meant.

I called Cedric when he walked to me i grabbed his face and kissed him, he kissed back.

I could feel everyone stare at us including Draco, util he couldn't take it anymore. He ran away With tears filling his eyes. Was he jealous or something? I couldnt even understand why he would like me.

We both pulled away from the kiss, and looked at each other.

It was kinda embrassing just standing there while everyone was watching. Cedric grabbed my hand and asked me to be his girlfriend, i nodded and said that i would love to. Even tho we didn't know each other that well i already loved him.

After dinner Draco saw me and Cedric holding hands in the hallway, he looked so sad and broken. He just pushed himself agianst everyone and back to his dorm.

Cedric walked me back to my common room. Before he left me he gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me that he loved me so much.

 Before he left me he gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me that he loved me so much