Let me fuck you

Draco

18+ don't read if you are under 18
I walked back up to my room and slammed my door. Y/n sat on my bed waiting for me to come back. When I slammed the door she kind of flinched.

"Draco? What's wrong...."

I was mad. After all that happened my kind was spinning around. I tried to calm down but it wasn't easy, I needed to put my anger out on something. The first thing that hit my mind was Y/n.

"Are you down to fuck"

I asked her. Her eyes shot up from the ground with a big smirk on her face. "Wow I...I mean if you want" I walked over to her, biting my lip. Damn this girl really turned me on.

"I have waited so long for this..."

I put my hands on her waist as I explored her body. To turn her on I started kissing her neck, I left some marks after biting a little. "Just fuck me already Draco!" I heard her moan in my ear. I wanted to hear her scream my name.

"I will, don't worry princess"

I kissed her as I started taking off her shirt, before I pulled away to look at her body. "Are you sure that you are ready for my 13 inches?" Some smirked even more at my comment. "I've been ready my whole life Draco"

She started unbuttoning my shirt while my hands explored her whole body. She threw the whole shirt away and looked at my abs. "You like what you see, princess?" She kissed me, I could feel her smile thru the kiss. "Why wouldn't I?"

The kiss continued while I took off my belt, throwing it away. I pulled off my pants now standing in my underwear and nothing else.

Y/N

He was stinking in front of me in only his underwear. I could see his dick thru the underwear. To make him even more turned on I pulled away from the kiss, taking off my skirt. I was now sitting there in nothing else than my undergarments. Draco's eyes traveled down my body.

I looked at him. He was practically staring at me in my undergarments. I need him, I need him inside me. I couldn't wait for him anymore. "Are you just gonna stand there all day?" He put on a smirk.

"Are you sure that you're ready for me"

He asked me, but I was sure. I need him right now. "Yes!" He pulled down his boxers revealing his dick, but instead of sliding inside of me he slid one finger inside of me. I let out a moan in pleasure. He barely even started and I was already enjoying it.

"You like this?"

I nodded as he slid another finger inside of me. I couldn't help but let out moans. "Be quiet now or they will hear us" I tried my best but couldn't help it, I just kept on letting out moans as he inserted more fingers inside of me. "Omg Draco~" he smirked before taking his fingers out.

He started to take off my bra. He was struggling a little so I gave him a helping hand, I took it off right in front of him with a smirk on my face. He squeezed my boobs before taking off my underwear. "Oh just fuck me already!"

He pushed me onto the bed hovering over me. He blended down to kiss me, I pushed him over to the side then hovering over him. "You want to be the top huh?" He asked me in a teasing way. "You know that's me job" he said holding onto my waist.

"Oh shut up"

I said sliding his dick inside of me. The feeling was so good. I let a loud moans escape my mouth as I spider him inside of me. He gasped and lairs down in pleasure. "Oh god Y/N...I should never let you be on the top again" he pulled me back down to his chest. I could feel his dick almost all the way inside of me. He was laying there moaning in pleasure.

"Ride it~"

He moaned in my ear. I did as I was told before he pushed himself all the way inside me. I let out a scream. It didn't hurt, It felt too good.

"Now it's my turn to be on top"

He turned me around now hovering over me. He continued to slid in and out of me. "Omg Draco" he continued to go faster and harder inside of me. I was near to cum. "D-Draco..I'm coming" I could feel he was close too he started to go slower.

"Beg for it"

I was so close. "D-Draco~" I moaned. He liked hearing me moan his name. "I said beg for it!" I arced my back in pleasure as I tried to hold myself. I digged my nails into his back. "Daddy" I let out.

"I'm coming..now!"

He let himself put inside of me at the same time as I did. He laid down besides me breathing heavily. "Oh god Y/n..."

I decided to make another chapter even tho the story is finished. I actually wrote this in my moms car..😶