𝕿𝖍𝓮 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝓮 𝖔𝖋 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

I know y/n is dead..she died right in my arms.. but tonight the battle of Hogwarts will start. Tonight the death eaters and Voldemort will attack.. I just don't understand how he still attacks Hogwarts even tho y/n was his daughter! She loved Hogwarts it was the place she belonged... I still miss her everyday..I still think of her everyday.. her name her face her personality is always in my mind. I can't get her out I can't forget her..

Even tho I'm a death eater..I'm not gonna fight with them. I'm gonna fight for Hogwarts..just like y/n would do. "Im gonna fight for her..use all I got for her". You must think I have gone mad.. She is dead..she is gone.. but she was so special to me..she was my everything. I sat down deciding to do something I should have done a long time ago... write back to her letters. I regret not doing it when I got them. The old letters with her beautiful writing..

I remember her favorite color Being emerald green. And it suit her so well! All her letters was written in emerald green ink.. I remember them smelling just like her..with her perfume. I swear I could smell that perfume all day long... I'd do anything to just get to smell that perfume again..I'd do anything to just see her face again..to keep her tight to me..

The thoughts of her was just messing with my head. I just felt so broken again.. when I was with her I was happy.. she made me discover sides of me I never knew I had before. My eyes started to tear up. Just the thought of her.. no! I need to stop thinking about her..or it's just gonna make me worse. I was in her old dorm at Hogwarts..sitting by her desk holding her piece of paper in my hand. And her quill in the other.

I slowly dipped the quill in her expensive emerald green ink. I couldn't help it I couldn't help the thoughts of her.. tears started filling my eyes making my vision blurry. I let them escape my eyes and drip on the pice of paper leaving stains. I cried even more but hardly hit my hand in her table. "Come on Draco pull yourself together now.." I started writing the letter to her even tho I knew she would never see it.. if she was a ghost I could still be with her...

"𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶/𝔫
𝔐𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰...'𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨.. 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔢. 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰..
𝔄𝔫𝔶𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯... ℑ𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤! '𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢. '𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰..𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰.
ℑ𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲.. 𝔞𝔫𝔡 '𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔶.. 𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤... 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔱!
𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔠𝔯𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲r 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥..
𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 '𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔬 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰..𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢. '𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡!
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 "ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔯𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔶"
𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥...𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥..
𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢 '𝔪 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔜/𝔑? 𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰!?
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰
- 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔬 𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔬𝔶

I put the quill down and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry y/n...I'm sorry you had to die because I couldn't protect you.." I put the letter in the pocked inside of my jacket. "As I said princess I'm going to fight for you and Hogwarts.." I then carefully closed the door to her room knowing that I would never see it again...I would never see Hogwarts again. It would all get broken from the battle. "And I don't care how bad I get hurt! I'm doing this for her..for the love of my life"

The battle had started. Voldemort and the death eaters were attacking the shield over Hogwarts, it was almost gone. I ran thru the corridors with loads of people pushing thru me. Then I saw Potter alone, without his friends. He looked over at me wondering where y/n was I guess.. "Draco where's y/n..." he never used my first name. And just the thought of my princess made me cry again.

"DRACO WHERE IS SHE!?" Potter screamed at me once again. I wiped away my tears and turned to look at him. "She's dead..." his face completely dropped and his eyes widened. "What do you mean by she's dead?" I just shook my head. " I know it's hard to believe Potter..but she is.." the tears were just streaming down my face.

" did she die here during the battle?" He asked me in hope to find her. While I just shook my head. "No..she died at the Manor..idk who but someone killed her" he looked at me with a scared/ sad look on his face. "N-no way.." he started loosing his balance. "I wish I could have done something to save her that day...anything" Potter seeing me cry didn't really bother me right now. "I think of her all the time..she was my everything"
"You must have really loved her.." I nodded.
"I was planning on marrying her one day..and becoming the father of her children.."

"I'm sorry Draco...she was an amazing person. I have to go but I'll see you. Please be safe" Potter said and left. I walked to the great hall seeing the broken roof. The stones was laying on the ground covering most of it. I didn't feel any brave or strong without y/n by my side..but I had to for her and for Hogwarts.

I sighed and ran out to the other people fighting. I started fighting loads of death eaters. They were 'my' own kind but I didn't care. I realized that I killed so many death eaters..also wizards and witches.... it was all worth it for her. After a while of fighting everybody went outside. Voldemort and the rest of his living followers came. Hagrid was there too but he was holding something. I tried to take a closer look but it was too far away.

They all got closer. Hagrid was covered in blood. Voldemort walked up to the front in the middle of all the people shouting. "HARRY POTTER IS........DEAD!" Ginny broke down in tears Ron and Hermione too. I couldn't believe what I was hearing...Potter dead? No! It couldn't be true Harry..would never give up so easily and I know that.. Voldemort kept on talking after seeing everyone break down. "From now on you will obey me! Come over to the right side!" He laughed with his ugly laugh.

I looked over at his side seeing Mother and Father. They looked scared, but when mother saw me she looked a little bit more relieved. "Draco.." my father said trying to get me over to the dark side.. but I refused. I am fighting for Hogwarts not Voldemort.
"Draco come..." my mother said to trying to get me over. Everything was just quiet for a while. "DRACO MALFOY COME NOW TO THE RIGHT SIDE!" Voldemort screamed again. Still refusing I stood there. "No.." I said and everybody turned their heads on me.

"What?" Voldemort said in a shocked tone. " I SAID NO! I AM AT THE RIGHT SIDE! I AM FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE!" I know this just made him angrier but I had to do this. "Why little Draco..? Why" he was whispering loud enough to for me to hear. "OH!? YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY! I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU WHY YOU KILLED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!" Everyone got shocked and quiet at this point. My mother was starting to look worried. " Draco you little.." he pointed his wand at me. " AVADA KEDAVRA!" My mother was terrified. Before my body hit the ground and everything went black I thought of y/n. "I will finally be with you again princess..."

Omg🥺 Thank you so much if you read my story. I'm ending it here and I know it's not the longest one. But um I'm writing on so many others too.