The wizarding tourtaments

Y/N

I woke up on Draco's lap, We were in the bathroom and i were shaking.

Draco reliazed i was awake and hugged me thight.

What's wrong Princess?

Did he just call me princess.

I- i... I voice were cracking up as tears were streaming down my face.

He held me even tighter.

Shh shh shh...It's okay.

I just had a nightmare.

A nightmare? How was it...

Idk why but it felt so real....

What? What was it about

It was about the tourtaments..

But they are today!

Yeah i know, and in my nightmare Cedric dies...

W-what? Is there anyway we can stop him from dying?

Yes..But the thing is that my fa- i mean Voldemort kills him. So it will be pretty hard i guess.

Volemort.He's back..

I- let's just do our best to save Cedric...

Even if he cheated on you?

Well yes, i can't just let him die.

Okay, let's go get ready.

Draco walked back to his dorm while i walked back to mine. I got dressed into something that would look nice.

I walked out to the common room to see Draco sitting on the couch.

Are you ready Malfoy?

Yeah. He turned around facing me.

You look beautiful.

Thank you. I started blushing a little.

Let's go then? Draco asked as he held my hand. He actually held my hand. We walked to the tourtaments and sat down.

It started and it was exactly like my dream.. I had to do everything i could to save him! To save Cedric.

Draco..

Yes Princess?

How are we gonna save Cedric? Like how are we going to come in there. I pointed at the labyrynt.

I don't know, we will find a way.

I just nodded and sat back, i was scared and i just hoped that we could save him. My wrist started hurting and i think Draco's did too, he just sat there holding it tight while he was wimpering in pain.

I got up and Draco looked at me cofused.

He is here..

Who is here?

Voldemort.

Princess how do you know that he's here?

I just know..Come.

I took his arm and got teleported to a strange place, the place in my dream. I looked around and saw a grave. I walked over to the grave and read what it stood there.

Tom Riddle

It was my father's grave, Tom Riddles. I liked the times were he was Tom, he was so much nicer and caring. And now he's only thinking about power and killing Harry Potter.

What's wrong? Draco came walking over to me, the read on the grave.

Tom Riddle...

Before i got to say anything Harry and Cedric showed up. Cedric were cheering because he got the pocal but Harry looked like he had seen the place before.