Nightmare

Y/N'S NIGHTMARE

I thought i fell asleep at Draco's warm chest but it must have been a dream.

I opened my eyes to see my dorm, mabye he put me there or something. I was about to get up when Hermione came storming in.

Hermione whats up?

You have to get ready!

For what?

The tourtaments of course! Please tell me you didn't forget.

Oh yes the tourtaments. I'll be ready in two mins.

Hermione stormed out of the room again as i got dressed. I dressed into a dress That would look Nice. I walked out seeing Draco sitting on the couch. When he saw me he was litteraly drooling.

What Malfoy?

Huh? Oh nothing.

You sure about That?

Yeah, why.

Youre drooling. I let out a little laugh.

It's just That you look beautiful.

Thank you.

We both walked to the tourtaments together and sat Down, i Saw Cedric. I knew he cheated on me but i still loved him

Once the tourtaments started everybody started cheering. I looked at Cedric which dissapeared into the labyrint. We didn't see anybody else for a while until we heard lots of screaming, it was Fleur.

Krum had gotten controlled and tried to kill her, she was Lucky to still be alive. She came out looking traumatized. I sat there looking for Cedric, I didn't really care about Harry right now. Not after what he did to Draco.
But I couldn't see Cedric anywhere which made me kinda scared. Draco saw me looking worried, and held my hand tight.
I looked him in the eyes and smiled, I was about to lean in for a kiss but then something catches Draco's eye. I saw him looking at something and i looked over to see.
It was Harry he was back crying...

OVER CEDRIC'S DEAD BODY! I couldn't believe it Cedric was dead and I couldn't do anything, the last time I saw him when we fought

All the others except for me and Draco were cheering. I quickly got up and ran down to Cedric and Harry, all eyes landed on me as they understood what happened.
Dumbledore and some other teachers got up from their seats.
I was crying so hard, I could even feel the tears streaming down my face.
HARRY WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!? It was months since I talked to Harry.
Voldemort! He's back! AND HE KILLED CEDRIC!
It felt like my heart stopped for a second...
Voldemort? My own father why would he Kill Cedric?
Are you sure it was Voldemort that killed him? I asked Harry trying not to cry.
Yes I am 100% sure...
I broke down in tears as Dumbledore and Professor Snape dragged me away from him.
Please NO! HE CANT BE DEAD!!!
Snape took me to an empty class room and locked the door.
Tell me y/n what happened?
I- I...
Take your time
Harry told me that father killed him....
What?
Why would father ever do that?
I don't know..
I broke down in tears in Snape's arms again. Snape was like a uncle to me and he was there at all times.
I just cried and cried until my eyes couldn't anymore.