Draco! I missed you...

Y/N

I woke up the next morning to check if Draco sent a letter back. Which he didn't.

Why didn't he answer my letters? did he even read them..

I didn't think more of it and went to get dressed. I decided to puton something that would would make the boys unable to take their eyes off me.

I headed to the great hall to eat breakfast, i looked around me trying to see Draco. Then i finally saw him, he stood by the wall when Hermione punched him in the face.

I could hear her screaming at him.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?

I didn't do anything! I swear..

Then care to explain why she hasn't been in class for the past days?!

I DON'T KNOW OKAY! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT HER!

They both stood there angry as heck. Hermione got her fist ready to punch him again.

HERMIONE STOP!

Her facial expressions slowly dropped, and so did her fists.

y/n! There you are, i have been so worried about you...Where have you been for the past days?

I have been in my dorm..

Why? You have been there for days!

I know..and im sorry

Well it's not okay! You haven't even eaten!

When Draco heard Hermione say that his face dropped, he looked so sad and dissapointed.

Is it true y/n?

I turned around slowly facing him.

Is it true that you haven't eaten in days?

I guess so...

What do you mean by that. He said as he pulled me into a hug.

I have been so worried for youand you didn't even tell me why you ran off.

Hermione left to tell Dumbledore and the others that I were okay.

Draco looked into my y/e/c eyes.

He looked at me like wanted to kiss me, but he didn't do it. Without hesitating i leaned in and kissed him, I pulled away and started blushing. Then he pulled me back in, and before we knew it we were standing there making out. UNTIL Hermione came and disturbed.

WHAT!? Y/N YOU AND MALFOY?!! She screamed so the whole school could hear us. We both quickly pulled away and looked at her in embrassment. She starred at us and so did everyone else.

I didn't reach saying anything before Draco grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of there, he took me to the abboned girls bathroom forgetting about moaning myrthle.

-----------------

We sat down laughing a little.

I can't belive Hermione catched us!

Draco looked at me smiling.

Oh Draco you don't know how much i missed your smile...

And you don't know how much i missed you Princess.

I have a question y/n...

What's wrong Draco?

Y/n i was wondering if you wanted to become my Princess.

I kissed him and looked at his silver eyes.

I'll take that as a yes.

Of course i will Draco.

He leaned in again kissing my lips. And again we just sat there in the silent room making out. In the middle of making out Moaning Myrthle comes ut of a stall.

OMG! She said as we both looked at her in shock.

ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?! You could see it on her face that she was happy.

I answered her before Draco could.

Yeah we are..

OMG! FINALLY.

Draco and I looked at each other laughing. He held my hand as I rested my head on his chest.

Damn how did I get so lucky? I thought to myself.