The bathroom

I quickly ran into the bathroom. I stood infront of the Mirror crying while i was mad at myself.

Why why did i have to be so stupid?! Why did i run away? I am a Riddle, I am a strong fearless woman and nothing can stop me.

My mind was filled With questions. While i was standing there angry at myself i went to one of the doors and stared hitting it really hard. I think i hit it too hard, the door had a huge hole.

I looked at hands that were bleeding, when i heard someone come in the door. I turned around to see Malfoy.

Malfoy WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! THIS IS THE FUCKING GIRLS BATHROOM!

Woah! Chill lady, i know.

Then why are you here?

Because i just wanted to talk. I saw his eyes lokking away from mine and at the door.

Did you do that? He asked me in a suprised tone.

What do you want to talk about?

Look i really just want to know what happened on the Train. Like why did you just run away?

Why were you there?

I-

He tried to talk but again i just ran out mad as hell. Of course he looked sad, i had just left him and it wasn't the first time.

I ran back to my dorm while i was pushing everybody else away. Some of then even fell but i didn't care.

When i reached my dorm i shut the door as hard as i could. I jumped on my bed With my face Down in the pillow, i cried so loudly that i had to use a spell that shouhts the noise out. I cried for a while till i got up and checked the time, it was soon time for dinner.

Y/ns POV-

I decided that it wasn't Worth crying anymore, so i got up and took a shower. Then i went to my dresser and found some clothes. A decided to do my makeup, i usally don'T use that much makeup but i wanted to hide the fact that i had been crying.

 A decided to do my makeup, i usally don'T use that much makeup but i wanted to hide the fact that i had been crying

I got ready and started walking out of my dorm when i saw some boys looking at me up and Down.

You got a fucking starring problem? I asked them as they looked Down i the floor.

I held my book in one of my hands as my mind was still full of questions.

I didn't watch where i was going so i tripped and fell on someones chest, i hoped it wasn't Draco.

I looked up to see someone i had never seen.

Diggory

I looked up to see a cute guy With beautiful Brown eyes and fluffy Brown hair.

I-im so sorry i dnd't mean to.

No, it's fine. Im Cedric by the way.

Hi Cedric I am Y/N. I could feel that a big smile formed on my face.

Wow you have such a beautiful name.

We both blushed as we said bye and went to Our tables, he looked at me mostly of the dinner and I looked back at him until i got interuped.

I turned around to see-