Im dating Cedric!

I closed the door to the common room and walked to the couch to look after Draco, but he wasn't there. I didn't think more abut it so i went to my dorm, but right before i could open the door i could feel his cold hands grab my shoulder. I didn't want to turn around to face him but i had no other choice since he turned me around.

He stared at my eyes for a while. I tried to look away from him but he lifted my chin with his hand, and i couldn't do anything else than facing him. I tried to talk but he put his finger on my lip telling me to be quiet. And then he kissed me.

I tried to pull out but he held tight. I tried and tried to get out of his grip but he held me so tight. When he pulled away from the kiss he looked at me with a kinda mad face.

Why didn't you kiss me back darling?

Because im not your darling. Plus of that im with CEDRIC!

I don't care about Cedric, he's a waste of time. I am so much better.

No! I love Cedric and he is not a waste of time.

He got sad and let me go, i could feel that his grip was hard it hurt so bad.

I quickly opened my door and ran inside. I locked it to make sure he dind't follow me. I sat down on the floor with my ear to the door trying to hear if he left or not. A few minutes passed and he started crying as he walked away.
Dracos POV
I was in my room when I heard Y/N coming back, and she was alone. So right before she walked into her room I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, I looked into her beautiful Y/E/C eyes, and kissed her.
I held her tight so she couldn't run away.
But when i pulled away she looked at me in tears, as she said.
I'm dating Cedric! You know that, you stupid idiot!
I let her out of my grip and she ran inside of her room crying.
I just stood there for a few minutes thinking of what I just did, and sooner than I knew my eyes filled up with tears. I couldn't stand there crying anymore, so I went back to my dorm.