Im sorry but i love you...

When i heard Draco leave i walked up in my bed crying while i held my pillow tight.

My mind were so confusing right now, all i could think of was what just happened and what i was gonna do.

Y/N s mind

What did i do now? I really hurt him..

No why should i care? Im a Riddle and im dating Cedric, so i shouldn't feel sorry for Draco.

I- i don't know what to do right now, it's just that the moment he kissed me i felt a feeling i had never felt with Cedric before. It was like i kinda enjoyed the kiss, but i couldn't kiss back because i was dating Cedric.

I was lust lying on my bed holding a pillow tight while starring at the wall when i heard a noice outside of my window.

So i went up to look. I saw that it was a beautiful white and grey owl with a letter, i opened to window and took the letter.

The owl didn't leave and i were wondering why, mabye it was waiting for me to answer the letter or something?

I slowly opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Y/N

Hello beautiful i was just hoping for you to meet me at the astronomy tower tonight, like right now if you can. It would mean a lot to me, and i have something important to tell you.

I want to tell you my deapest secret and that im so sorry for the stuff that happened between us.

I just want to talk to you and get to know you, we would meet just as "friends" of course. I know that you are dating Cedric and that you are really happy with him.

Just please write me back.

I read the letter and kind of smiled, i was really wondering who this letter was from cuz it didn't have any name on it. I decided to answer them back so i sat down at my desk that i had in my room and started writing.

Hello

I don't know what to say, umm thank you?

I read your letter and thought of what you said so i decided that im gonna go.

So please just wait for me there.

Love Y/N.

I gave the letter back to the owl and told it to send it back to where it came from. After it left i found a cute black dress to put on, i got ready and headed up to the astronomy tower.

Draco's POV

I felt so bad for kissing her earlier but i couldn't help it, she was so beautiful and i just wanted to make her mine. So i sent her a letter where i asked her to meet me at the astronomy tower, and sooner than i knew my owl came back with a new letter that smelt just like her.

I opened it and read it, i gotta admit that she was terrible at writing letters.

I smiled and walked up to the astronomy tower, and when i arrived she was already there.

I walked over to her.

The astronomy tower

Hey Y/N..

I looked at her up and down.

You look great.

What are do you want Malfoy

I- do you know that i was the one to send the letter?

Yes..Thats why im asking you what you about what you want.

Oh umm i just want to talk.

Im so sorry about what happened earlier, i really am. I should never have kissed you and i knew that you and Cedric were dating, it was just that..

What?

It's just that I love you

You what? She said as she turned her head facing me, her eyes were so beautiful and i couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Y/N s POV

I couldn't belive what i just heard, Draco Malfoy the boy everyone knew as the cold hearted bully that dosen't know how to love was in love with you.

I just stood there speechless i tried to talk but my mouth wouldn't let me let out any words. I just wanted to smash my lips onto his but i knew i couldn't because of Cedric.

I didn't know what to do anymore so i just ran back to my dorm and shut the door. I knew it was stupid and mean of me to just storm off like that but i couldn't do it anymore i coudln't stand there looking deep into his eyes wanting to kiss him more and more.