Ch 5

I'm sorry for not updating sooner I've been sort of tired and lazy lately since uni takes most of my energy. But here is a short chapter until I write a longer one.
Caitlin pov
"I still can't believe Barry is the Flash" Liam said as I sat next to him in the living room.
"I know I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" I admitted guiltily.
"I get it babe. It was y your secret to tell" he smiled understandingly.
"Thank you baby" I smiled.
"You better not be cheating on my man Liam" Frost spoke sharply.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her sternly.
"You do know you can't hide your feelings from me right? I am a part of you. And you can't lie to yourself, you've always been bad at that" Frost commented.
"Stop talking to me while Liam is here" I sneered angrily.
"Oh right because you're scared of rejection. How do you think that makes me feel Caitlin. Knowing that I'm the part you're afraid he'll reject? I forget I'm not worth anyone's time but yours" She said angrily.
"That's not true" I said softly.
"Isn't it though? You've been with Liam for 2 years and he doesn't know you're a meta with cold powers" She said furiously screaming at me making me flinch.
"I'll tell him soon enough" I said angrily.
"Why don't we just tell him now and get it over with?" She taunted angrily as I felt her trying to break through.
"Stop I'm not letting you do that" I snapped angrily.
"You and who else?" She challenged before taking over completely.
"Hey there handsome" Frost said in a teasing manner.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Liam exclaimed in fear jumping up from his side beside me.
"It's about damn time we met don't you think?" Frost said.
"Caitlin what's wrong with you?" Liam asked in concerned.
"NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME!" She yelled in frustration.
"My name is Frost, I am Caitlin's meta counterpart" She added rolling her eyes.
"How long?" He asked in a small voice.
"Always" she answered simple with a soft voice.
"You've always been a meta and you never told me. We've been together for over two years and you've never told me!" Liam spoke more harshly.
"I wanted to tell you but Cait wouldn't let me" Frost said defensively.
"So I've been dating a meta this entire time?" He said angrily.
"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I'll let Caitlin take over and deal with her mess" Caitlin said placing a hand on Liam's shoulder making him flinch in fear.
"Don't bother" He scoffed angrily grabbing his car keys and walking out the door as I took over.
"Liam!" I call out running after him taking over but he had already left the driveway.
"Hope you're fucking happy" I told Frost.
"Yes I fucking am" she replied before shutting me out.
***
Hello beautiful people,
Hope you're all staying safe and healthy!
Comment down below what you think and DONT forget to vote!
~Bree ♥️♥️