Ch 21

Before we started, a lot of you asked me to show you pictures of what Kaden looks like, so I thought I'd show you how all of her children look like:

*Kaden*

*Ron*

*Dawn*Alright now that visuals are taken care of, you all have happy readings! ♥️Caitlin pov"How do we get him out of your head?" I ask Kaden as I sat next to him

*Dawn*
Alright now that visuals are taken care of, you all have happy readings! ♥️
Caitlin pov
"How do we get him out of your head?" I ask Kaden as I sat next to him.

"I don't know but the further away I am from him; the easier it is for me to control my actions. So at least we know that proximity has something to do with it" Kaden adds glancing at me.

"Wait. if proximity is his strength and he needs his victims close to him so that he can control their minds, then that means that we should need power dampeners or maybe create a version where will trigger the brain waves to reject his commands" I explained as I looked down at my wrists towards the power dampeners.

"You're right Mom. I'm pretty sure Dad has some devices specifically for that. We are the most notorious metahuman enterprise in the world. We gotta find something remotely similar to what you've been talking about" Kaden explains and I smiled proudly.

"Your dad is on his way here; he's been looking for you non stop" future me explained as Kaden leans back on the sofa and closes his eyes in discomfort.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly placing a hand on his shoulder.

"My head is killing me" He groans. I could hear faint footsteps approaching the loft and Liam soft Australian accent behind me reaching for his son.

"Oh Kad I was so bloody worried. I had all of New York looking for you" He said kissing his forehead while pulling him towards his chest.

"I actually believe every word papa" Kaden laughs lightly hugging his father back.

"We will help you don't worry bubs" Liam smiled striking Kaden's hair sighing in relief.

"I'm scared of hurting you guys" Kaden replied sincerely looking between us both.

"You won't. Remember your mother and I have been dealing with metahumans before you were born" Liam smiled grabbing my hand in his.

"isn't that right Cait?" Liam asked smiling at me.

"Well in my time, we've just launched our first metahuman hospital, so I would say so" I smiled stroking Liam's hand.

'"We're babies." Liam laughed his eyes looking at me nostalgically.

"All our gifts paid off" I laughed referring to our future success.

"Our greatest gift is right here" Liam motion down at Kaden who still held unto his father like a little kid. I smiled sweetly at him looking down at the young man in front of me.

"I was thinking I could use my power dampeners; maybe we could fix it so that it can absorb this metahuman's mind powers when Kaden approaches him; like Kaden says. This metahuman needs to be close to him so that he can control him, we can take advantage to strip him from his powers" I reasoned with a plan.

"That is actually very good. We can to our lab and see what we can come up with. Two Cait brains is always better than one" Liam said and we all agreed.

"Alright, we will stall him for as long as we can, so that we can keep him as far away from Kaden as possible" Ron smiled and Nora nodded.

"I'll stay with you just in case he finds you, so that I can take Kaden far away from here as possible" Dawn said.

"Good idea. Let's go." Barry said turning towards me.

"Please be careful" He whispered.

"Always" I smiled grabbing Kaden arm so that I could help him up while Liam grabbed his other arm to help me with his weight.

"Let's save our kid from this son of a bitch" Liam said fiercely.

"Damn right" I said equally as angrily.
Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Let me know what you think!
Bree ♥️♥️♥️