Chapter Eight

You look over your shoulder to see Takami right behind you. Your heart jumps at the sight of him, your throat tightening as you couldn't form any words. You were hoping to see him in the morning once you wake up, but you realize that it's impossible if you were going back to your room to grab a pillow. There was a 50% chance of bumping into him since he's taking the first night shift of patrol with Midoriya. Not only that, but Midoriya had known that you had planned on staying in Bakugou's room and you're just going to assume that Takami heard it.

"You can take the other side," Takami ordered, Midoriya nods his head. He walks away, waving goodbye to you and you only give him a nod. You turn around to face Takami, seeing the stern gaze on his features as he's gazing at you. "What are you doing out of my room?"

You looked down, fumbling with your fingers. "I went to my room."

"Why?" Takami growled, stepping closer to you. "Are you not aware there's something on the base? Why do you think Aizawa set up a patrol?"

"I wanted to get a pillow," you whispered.

You felt like a child, being scolded by Takami. It makes you feel embarrassed and you don't like it, but you could understand where Takami is coming from. There is something on the base so it's only reasonable for him to be angry at you for being out past the curfew. He cares and wouldn't want to see you injured or possibly find your dead body.

"A pillow?" Takami repeated, looking confused. "There's pillows in my room. You could have used one of those."

"I didn't want to!" You whispered, raising your voice slightly. "It felt too intimate."

Takami shakes his head, letting out a laugh and you glared at him. You walk away, not wanting to deal with him laughing at you and you clutch your pillow tightly in your hand. You heard Takami call out to you, but you ignore him and continue walking through the halls. You hear the hurried footsteps approaching you and a hand grips your wrist, tugging you backwards and you're pushed against the wall with Takami right in front of you.

Your eyes widen, Takami pressing himself against you and trapping you effectively between him and the wall right behind you. Your heart pounding away in your chest at the feeling of his body pressing against you and that dark look in his eyes. Your pillow had dropped to the floor, both of your wrists being held in Takam's grasp and pressing against the wall behind you. You squirm a bit, but that only causes Takami to press hips more into yours and you pulled your lips into a thin line.

"Don't ever ignore me," Takami hissed, tightening his grip on your wrists. Your body tenses up when Takami leans in close, but he dips his head down and he trails his lips along the column of your neck. You tighten your jaw, not wanting to make a sigh or even a noise when his lips press against a spot right underneath your ear. "There will be punishment if you do it again."

You don't say anything, your mind swirling at the feeling of Takami pressing kisses against your neck, dragging his lips around the skin or even parting his lips to press open-mouth kisses on your neck. You can't find your voice and you don't want to voice anything either, but you also would like to return to his room without him so your heart could at least calm down. He rolled his hips.

"Understand?" He questioned.

"Yes!" You gasped, nodding your head.

Takami pulls away from you, putting space between the two of you and you look at him with wide eyes. That dark look in his eyes disappear, replaced with a teasing smirk and a playful glint in his eyes as he puts his hands in his pockets. You crouched down to grab your pillow, holding it with both hands and tightly, waiting for your heart to stop racing.