Morning After

Ren's POV

I hated early morning training sessions, especially after last night. I couldn't help  but smirk as the memories of last night with Emila flashed in my mind. She was taking all of me inside her. She was so tight I was surprised I fit in her. She moved up and down my shaft moaning uncontrollably . Well she definitely has already been deflowered. Grabbing her hips I slam her down on me as I thrust in her. "UGHHH! Fuck Emila your so tight!" I say though gritted teeth. She keeps moaning and screams as I keep her fucking her feeling herself tighten around me. I fuck her even harder slamming into her she soon finds her release. I stop and let her ride out her high before pulling her off me. Leaving her in the pile of hay in the barn to fix herself.  I never finished with a girl. Just something about all of them was never right. Like the moment they came I lost interest and no longer felt like using them.

Making my way out my den I head towards the back of the village where all training was done. It was still early as the sun was just starting to rise barely. Not even the roosters had crowed yet to wake everyone. As I get closer to the training area I can hear some faint movement it sounded like someone training. But at this early in the morning I couldn't imagine who. I slowly crept behind some archery targets and watched. The long wavy grey hair in a high ponytail, the hourglass figure, those wide hips, a perfect round ass that turned into thick beautiful thighs belong to Calla. It was hard not to stare at her she wore these black tight leather hunting pants and a matching black coreset type of top. It just clung to her body in all the right places. What the hell is wrong with me?! She's my best friend I shouldn't be looking at her like that. I step out from behind the target and smile watching her practice fight hand to hand combat with one of the hay dummies. " Your stance is too wide, your off balance."  She turns around and I met with those grey eyes.  You know the grey sky color before it rains those were the color of her eyes, which was such a ironic thing since she was born on a stormy day.

" I would say thank you, but its way to early for you to be here especially after your.....adventure of a night. What's up?" She sets her hand on her hips as she looks at me eyeing me with worry. I shrug my shoulders and walks to the hay dummy next to her practicing on my form and footwork " Nothing is up. Just slept good and thought I could get some training in before my father gets up. Why are you up? Did you have another nightmare?" I stop training and look at her worried. She had these awful nightmares when we were kids about her parents death. It was the only thing she remembered about them. I always felt bad for her to lose both your parents in such a horrific way only for it to become your personal hell in your dreams. She goes back to training taking my advice on shortening her stance " No I am okay. Surprisingly, I haven't had one in a couple weeks now. Your father asked me to take some of the new warriors on a tour of the hunting trails and stuff so I won't be able to train today." I nod and go back to training as the sun starts to come up and the rooster crow waking the sleeping village.

Calla's POV

Me and Ren finished our small little training on the hay dummies as everyone started their day. Marcuis Ubba was Ren's father and the clan leader. Which means Ren was the next in line. Ren was almost the recantation of Marcuis. They had the same ocean blue eyes, the hard sharp jawline, and both had the same birth mark on their neck that looked like a crescent moon on their neck under their left ear. A family birth mark I assume. The only thing Ren got from his mother, Iris was her curly jet black hair.  I had to admit even though Ren was my best friend he was handsome and if he was going to look like Marcuis when his older than his wife will be one lucky girl. Marcuis walked over and almost immediately Ren and him were sparing hand to hand. Normally I would stay and watch, but I hade to show the newly accepted warriors the hunting trails, and patrol routes. Walking over to the gates of the village a group of about ten warriors mostly males were waiting for me. I don't introduce myself and just start walking headed towards the hunting trails.

About two miles into the hunting trails Delax comes jumping out some bushes and scares the warriors. I couldn't help, but laugh as they had these shocked scared faces and they drew there swords and a couple bows and arrows were pointed at Delax. " Easy everyone this is Delax my wolf.  Come!" Delax obeys the command and walks over standing by my  side. " He is very loyal and only listens to me! So just think of him as a larger dog, just he has bigger claws and teeth to rip you apart with." I say in a half serious half joking tone. I loved Delax and so did most of the village. But those others in the village assumed I was some sort of witch for getting a wolf to obey me. The simple matter of it was I had found him alone as a pup wondering. When I had found him it was right after we recently drove a pack of wolves away because they terrorized our livestock.  The pack was long gone and he was still so little he would have died on his own so I took him in and raised him. Overtime he learned commands and helped with hunting.

About midday is when me and the group of warriors had returned back to the village. It was spring season so the village was busier than ever. Which meant spring festival. Spring festival was when our ally clans: Redkins, Northerns, and the Elmers Clans joined us to celebrate the survival of yet another brutal winter. It lasted about four days. On the first day was greeting day where all the clans came in and got settled in and we meet the new warriors from each clan. Day two was pretty much nothing but a giant hunt and feasting which involved a lot of drinking and recklessness that follows drinking. Day three was my favorite , each clan leader picked their best warrior too fight and we all fought each other who ever was undefeated was declared the best and received all types of gifts and praise. I just liked it because I enjoyed kicking everyone asses. Marcuis had picked me the past three years because Ren was still training and he didn't wanna risk his only next of kin getting hurt. Day four I could honestly say was my least favorite it was when we had a giant fire and all the females in each clan who were of age( 17), and  unwed could basically fling themselves around like whores to try and win a husband. I have never participated and don't plan to. I don't need a man telling me what to do and if a man really wants me he should chase me not the other way around.

Lost in thought about the festival I am suddenly hugged by what I assume is a girl based by the long black hair that is threatening to enter my mouth. As I am about to push my sudden attacker of I catch the smells of honey and realize its my good, well only female friend Virva. She was an angel. She kept to herself and helped with harvesting and planting crops. She was just a sweet innocent thoughtful girl with a horribly high pitched voice especially when she yelled " PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEEEASSSSE!!! JOIN ME THIS YEAR FOR THE FESTIVAL RITUAL.  I REALLY WANNA WIN HUNT'S HEART AND YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN HELP ME!!!" Hunt and Virva had a weird relationship Hunt is like Ren in for the body out for anything else, but he always was super sweet to Virva. She changes him for the better when they are together. That wasn't the main reason I end up telling her yes I would do the ritual with her, but mainly because I don't think my ear drums can take her yelling again. I am surprised they aren't bleeding. After telling her yes she skips away shouting something about my dress. I sigh and make my way to my den. Oh in the name of the Gods what have I done. I have to participate in the one thing I hate the most.  Day four... ready or not

Author's note: Ended up doing another chapter! Will possibly do another tonight depending if my body calls quits. If not will have an update soon!! Definitely will be out before October 29th!