Chapter 33

*best Pyrrha impression* Hello again! *clears throat's * sorry for taking so long ;-;, *sounds of torch and pitchforks and angry voices* Yeah yeah i suck i know -.-, sorry for taking long and making a bit of a lazy chapter though I did added some text with YN but sadly there wasn't much to change in this episode so, its another one of that chapter with team SSSN and NDGO chapter and sadly since there is no link for the episodes because RT removed them from Youtube...*glares at RT before sighing* so yeah I know I took too long just to upload this small chapter I'm sorry and il try to make it up, so yeah hope you enjoy this mess of a short  chapter to know the rest check RT site (or another platform that has this Episode) "Never miss a beat", Anyway hope you enjoy!

As the scene shows two members of team CRDL defeat in the match, as the victorious  combatants were Penny team including herself and her teammate of the match, Ciel Soleil, 

As the scene than shows two CDNL members, Sky and Russell, going into cover behind two boulders in the arena, only for Penny "backpack" open up taking out her swords as her Partner gives her a "ok" indication to let her finish their match, as Penn...

As the scene than shows two CDNL members, Sky and Russell, going into cover behind two boulders in the arena, only for Penny "backpack" open up taking out her swords as her Partner gives her a "ok" indication to let her finish their match, as Penny mover her hands like moving a puppeteer, with the near almost invisible strings at Penny fingers, which Y/N being the only one able to see it and smiles at the humiliation that team CRDL dealing with as team RWBY giver their cheers, especially the leader, as the boulders that Sky and Russel were holding on to before slamming them onto the ground as Penny swords went back to her backpack, as Sky and Russel groan in pain as the buzzer rings indicating the fight was over, as Oobleck voice over P.A is heard.

Oobleck: (Over P.A) And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!!

As sounds of cheering can be heard as Penny before putting her fist to her palm and bowing giving gratitude to her opponents of the match before her and her teammate walk off the arena, As Ruby saw they were leaving the arena she got up and got Y/N to go talk to Penny

Ruby: Y/N! C'mon lets congrats Penny! (Pulling his arm)

Y/N: Alright, Alright I'm going, I'm going (chuckles before both of them run towards the exits)

As both go towards the exit where Penny and Ciel were leaving in as both of them arrived

Ruby: Penny!! (As both her and Y/N catch up to them)

Penny: (turns to them and excitedly smiles) Ruby!! Y/N!!

As the human disguise robot spreads her arms open before tackling her friends for a hug, Only for Y/N eyes to widen a bit before side step from the tackle, leaving Ruby getting hit full force by Penny hug tackle taking both of them on the ground

Ruby: (groaning painfully) Why?....

As she slowly gets ups after Penny let her go as she glares, which look more adorable than terrifying, at Y/N, who was smiling at her dismay, for not helping her from being tackle before looking back at Penny with a smile