Chapter 5

I looked at him as he came downstairs, to the living room, wearing the pairs of clothes I gave him to wear.

I picked out those clothes thinking of how it would look on him but I have to accept that he looked way better than what I have imagined

He walked straight up to the huge closet, picking 1 out of his numerous elegant wristwatches before securing it around his wrist while coming towards me.

"Let's go." He said sternly as he grabbed the car key from one of the drawers in the living room and started walking outside.

"You're not eating breakfast?" I asked and he stopped to look back at me.

"We don't have that much time. The meeting will be starting soon." He walked outside and I followed him to his car.

I thought I would be able to eat something too if he had his breakfast but now that he rejected, I guess I have to bare the hunger growing inside my stomach.

"You know how to drive?" He asked.

I nodded and he tossed the keys towards me which I thankfully managed to catch before it hit my face. I glared at him, clenching my fists in anger but controlled it, just for the sake of the job.

I got inside the car after him and started driving in silence.

5 minutes through the drive and he already started bickering over how the long skirt I wore looked pathetic on me.

Oh, how I wanted to slam his head on the windshield so bad but then I thought I might get in trouble, so I resisted the urge.

"Stop!" I kicked the break on his command and looked up at him, completely done with his randomness.

"What now?" I asked.

"Get out."

"What?"

"I said get out."

What the fuck?!

I used the door open and climbed out before slamming it shut again. He got out as well before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the huge clothing store in front of us.

By this time, I understood that asking him what he was planning to do was useless. So, I quietly followed him inside the store.

"Good morning, sir. How can we help you?" Two ladies came up to us and bowed in grace.

I could say that one of them was practically sexualizing Namjoon by the way she stared at him, literally drooling over the man who simply neglected her gaze.

"Give her to try out a few short formal dresses." He pointed at me and I looked at him in shock.

I leaned forward to ask him in a whispering tone, "Do you hate my clothes that much?"