Chapter 10

"Y/n, is this your bag- Woah!!~"

"Na-Namjoon?" I quickly turned around, trying to cover my exposed shoulders and chest but it was obviously useless.

"Please, leave!!!" I requested.

He didn't respond.

"Namjoon, please leave and let me get changed first." There was no reply again.

Did he leave already?

I heard the sound of the door closing and I sighed in relief before I turned to get the bag but got stunned when I saw Namjoon standing inches away from me.

"Y-You... Why didn't you-?"

He grabbed my face with both of his hands as his eyes trailed around my lips.

I gulped at the lack of space between our faces as I could inhale his wood-caramelly smell again. He looked up at my eyes and that's when the realization hit me.

I pushed him away, clutching onto my towel and pulling it up to cover my chest as much as possible.

"Why didn't you leave when I told you to?! You are invading my privacy!" I remarked.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." He confessed but looked more confused than me. "I just wanted to ask you about the bag and check upon the wound I caused."

"Namjoon, it was not your fault. You don't need to worry about it. It's just a small cut that doesn't even hurt much." I tried to resonate but he still seemed to be shocked for some reason.

"Oh, sorry. I meant, 'Sir'." I realized I took his name unconciously. "I'll put some medicine on it, okay? You should go to your room and rest now." I tried to make him leave but he didn't move at all.

Instead, he suddenly smirked.

"Are we even now?"

"What?"

"You've watched me half-naked in my room and now I've seen you half-naked in this room. So... that makes us even, right?" He said and my mouth fell wide open.

"YOU PERVERT! GET OUT!! RIGHT NOW!!!"

He laughed and ran outside but stopped to say, "You are looking hot though." and ran inside his room.

_

*NAMJOON'S POV*

Soobin: Hello???

You: I fucked up.

Soobin: With who?

You: Y/n.

Soobin: WAIT WHAT??!!
HOW THE HELL-

You: SAVE ME, SOOBIN!!!
SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!

Soobin: Wait. Hold on...
Why would she kill you?
Did you do it without her consent?

You: What?

Soobin: Did you force her to sleep with you??
Then I'm gonna kill you before she does!!

You: WHAT THE FUCK!?!
WHY WOULD I SLEEP WITH HER???
And why would I force her?!
I have control over myself okay!!
Or maybe not...
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE SOOBIN HELP ME!!!~~~

Soobin: Okay, first of all...
CALM DOWN!
And secondly, tell me what you did with her...

You: okay...