What's A Jetson?

As Dean drove down the streets of the city they were astonished to see just how similar it was to any city on Earth would be. There were two way streets, businesses, stop signs and lights, people and neighborhoods.

The differences that were notably obvious were how close each house was to each other. It was as if they were in San Francisco or any other major city on Earth. The buildings and homes were uncomfortably close.

The Impala was definitely standing out amongst the other more modern vehicles on the road. It pulled in stares as they drove by. One man locked eyes with Raven and she could have sworn that his eyes flicked closed without the eyelids closing. Shaking the shiver off, she spotted a coffee shop ahead.

"Guy's there's a café; let's go check out the café of the future." She pointed out the building with a coffee cup tilted on its side.

"Your morning cup of orgasm wasn't satisfying?" Dean asked looking at her through the rearview mirror.

Sam shifted uncomfortably.

"Um, what?" he asked.

"Ask her. She was the one fawning over a cup of coffee." Dean thumbed back at her.

Sam glanced back at her shrugging innocently.

"I really enjoy my coconut crème coffee." She said causing Castiel's lips to tug into a smile. Sam noted the smile but didn't comment on it.

As Dean pulled into the parking lot he was getting stares from a lot of people nearby.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that they don't have classic cars on this planet." Dean stated putting the car in park.

As they climbed out of the car and young man was approaching them quickly. Dean placed his hand over his gun out of habit.

"Oh man, is that a 1967 Chevy Impala?!" the guy asked, excitement filling his eyes.

"Why yes it is." Dean relaxed, moving his hand away from the gun hidden in his belt.

"Do you mind if I touch her?"

"Her?" He looked to Sam, "He even knows Baby is a her." Dean stated with enthusiasm.

"Just don't scratch her." Dean answered.

The guy walked along the car with the palm of his hand barely grazing the surface as he walked. When he reached the hood he looked up at Dean.

"Can I see the engine?" he asked eagerly.

"You're asking to look up my baby's skirt? We just met, man."

The guy's eyes widened. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."

Dean laughed and walked towards the guy.

"My name's Dean." He said as he offered his hand.

The guy shook his hand, "Ted." He replied

"Well, Ted, get ready to be hot and bothered." Dean said as he reached under the hood to unlatch it.

"And this is nothing like my coffeegasm, right?" Raven laughed crossing her arms and raising her brow.

"Oh no," Sam started. "This is full on intercourse for him. Let's give him some alone time."

The three laughed turning and making their way towards the café.

When they entered the café the three of them were shocked at the sight in front of them. There were people sitting around at tables and couches like any café would have but instead of barista's making the coffee, there was a digital screen that customers order their drinks on and then a human-like robot would prepare the drink. Raven looked at Castiel and then up to Sam.