49

Fluttering her eyes opened Normani woke up with a pretty bad headache and the bright lights in the room weren't helping. "What happened?" She mumbles.

"You were hit by a car."

Looking towards the voice she saw the doctor standing by her bed. "How long have I been here?" She asked. "Almost two months. You had us pretty worried in the beginning." The doctor says. Normani looks around and tried to remember what happened but she couldn't. She didn't understand why someone would hit her with there car. This doesn't make any sense.

She was just about to ask the doctor some more questions but the door opens and in walks a brunette with bright green eyes.

"Oh Mani I'm so glad you're up!" The girl says.

Normani pulled away and looked at the girl. "Who are you?" She asked. A hurt look forms on the girl's face as tears welled up in her eyes. "Mani it's me Lauren. I'm one of your girlfriends." She says.

Normani chuckled and shook her head as the door opens again. "No I have one girlfriend and she is standing behind you." She says as she points at Dinah.

Noticing how hurt Lauren was Dinah decided to speak. "Mani she's right. She is your girlfriend and she's mine too. We're both dating her." She says. Normani looked at the girl known as Lauren and felt no connection to her. "I'm sorry babe but I don't remember her. I'm sure if it was true I'd feel some type of connection to her and I just don't." She says.

Lauren felt her heart break in her chest. She felt crushed by the fact that Normani didn't remember her. "Normani what's the last thing you remember?" She asked softly.

Normani through for a second as a smile slowly forms on her face. "Dinah and I just brought our first apartment together." She said.

Dinah's eyes grew wide when she heard that. "Baby that was two years ago. We've already moved in." She said. Normani laughed in disbelief and shook her head. "No we haven't. I would remember if we moved in." She says.

Lauren frowns as she looks at the doctor. "Sir can you please tell us what's going on. Why can't she remember anything?" She asked. The doctor sighs, "she has amnesia. I'm not sure how long it'll take to get her memories back but just go slow with her." He says. Both Lauren and Dinah nodded. "Ok."

-

Arriving home from the hospital Lauren felt confused and angry. She was confused because she didn't know what was going to happen with her relationship. She couldn't lose Normani and Dinah because she loves them so much but Normani doesn't remember her so she doesn't know what's going to happen. And she's angry because had Camila not hit Normani none of this would have ever happened.

"Is that girl really our girlfriend?" Normani asked curiously.

Dinah smiles, "yeah she is." She answered simply. Normani was still skeptical because she had just been hit by a car and then out of nowhere this girl shows up. It didn't make sense to her so right now she doesn't really trust Lauren.