14

The next morning Lauren was told to follow a nurse into a private room because someone was there to see her. Once inside she was shocked to see Ariana sitting there. Now she hadn't talked to the girl in a while so she wasn't sure why she was here.

"Ariana what are you doing here?" She asked.

Ariana looks up at her. "Uh Camila sent me. She wanted me to talk to you." She said. Lauren rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I honestly have nothing to say to her. Not after she put me in this place." She says.

Ariana sighed as she stood up from her seat. "Look I get that you're angry but she just wanted me to warn you about Demi her ex. That girl is bad news." She says.

There it was. Lauren knew that Ariana wouldn't just come for Camila out of the kindness of her heart it was for a favor. It was so she would warn her about Demi because Camila knew if she came herself that Lauren wouldn't believe her so she had to send Ariana in her place. Not surprising.

"Look, what ever you have to say you can save it because honestly I'm not going to believe anything that comes from Camila." Lauren says.

Ariana frowns "I get that you're mad at her but she's not wrong about Demi. You can't trust her Lauren." She says. Lauren raised an eyebrow at her. "Did Camila tell you that Demi was a bad person? Did she do the same thing to Demi that she did to Normani?" She asked quickly.

Ariana looked down at her feet when she realized what was happening. "She told me that Demi was put her because she was dangerous, she was horribly abusive and this was the only way to get rid of her for good. She made everything out to be Demi's fault." She spoke softly.

Lauren looks at her with sympathetic eyes. "Look I get you to trust someone you've called a friend for so long but Camila is extremely dishonest and nothing she says is the truth. You need to stop believing her." She says. Ariana knew Lauren was right but she also didn't want to completely turn on Camila but what else was she supposed to do? She can't trust the girl anymore.