70

Arriving back at California Lauren got a text message with a picture of Dinah tied up from an unknown number telling her that they'll get Dinah back if she does something for them. Of course Lauren agrees because she just wants Dinah back.

Arriving at the location that was sent to her Lauren parked the car, got out and walked inside. Once inside she was met by a light skinned tattooed girl. "I'm here. What now?" She asked.

The girl smirks as she walks towards her some more. "Now I'll let your precious Dinah Jane go if you do something for me." She says. Lauren looked at her with knotted eyebrows. "What do you want?" She asked.

The girl smiles wickedly as she walks circles around Lauren. "I'll let her go only if you agree to get back together with Camila and drop all charges against her." She said. "Just remember if you say no to any of it I'll kill Dinah right in front of you."

Seeing the look of panic in Dinah's eyes Lauren already knew that answer. "Fine I'll do it. I'll date Camila again and drop all charges." She agrees sadly. The girl smiled as she unties Dinah. "Good choice." She said as she pushed Dinah forward.

Stumbling on her feet Dinah caught onto Lauren with tears in her eyes. "Baby you didn't have to agree to that." She cries. Lauren nodded "yes I did. I couldn't let you get killed." She said. Dinah went to say something but Lauren stopped her with a quick kiss before pushing her to leave.

Looking back Dinah's heart broke when she saw Camila all over Lauren. She knew Lauren hated it so she decided to stop it. Unfortunately she didn't get far because two big guards stopped her and dragged her out. She was quick to get back on her feet but not fast to get inside before the door locked. She banged on the door but it was useless. It was over now.