6

It was eight in the morning when Dinah got back home and the minute she got inside her phone started ringing. Without much though she answered it. "Hello." She answered.

"Dinah it's Mike. I'm calling to say that Chris and Camila put Lauren in a mental facility."

Her heart stopped when he said that and Dinah didn't know what to think. "I-is she ok?" She asked. "Should Mani and I come down?" Mike sighed "I'm not sure how she's doing. They won't let me see her but I think things will be better if you guys come down." He says. Dinah nods and agreed to Miami before saying goodbye and hanging but the phone.

"Who was that?" Normani asked as she walks into the room.

Dinah had tears in her eyes as she looks at her girlfriend. "Chris and Camila had Lauren put in a mental facility." She spoke softly. Normani gasped but said nothing else as she ran to go get packing. She needs to make sure and know that Lauren was ok because she just didn't understand why they would do something like that to her. Although this unfortunately is right up Camila's ally of doing horrible things.

Normani was sitting in the doctor's office with Camila and she didn't understand why. "Can you please tell me why we're here?" She asked.

Camila shook her head but smiled softly. "No reason baby. I just want to make sure that you're ok." She says. Normani looks at her weirdly because she was acting very strange. "Mila I'm fine. I had my check up a few weeks ago. I promise everything is fine." She said. Before Camila could speak the doctor walks in.

"Hello. I heard that you guys wanted to try a different medication." He says as he walks inside.

Normani looked shocked but couldn't speak because Camila had already started. "Yes. We found that the medication that she's been taken just isn't working. She still has these unbelievably bad outburst and I'm scared that she'll hurt me or herself so I think we should up the dosage." Camila explains.

The doctor nodded. "Well ok. I think we can arrange that. I just need to write out the prescription and you can be on your way." He says.

Normani shook her head. "Sir my meds are fine. They have been working fine for the pass year and I just got my refill. I don't have outburst and I'm not in danger of hurting anyone. I'm fine." She says. The doctor hums as he looks at her. "Well your girlfriend here fears that you'll hurt yourself so I have to take that into consideration." He says. "I'm sorry."

Feeling a tear running down her cheek she quickly wiped it away but that didn't stop her from feeling completely hurt over this because this felt too familiar. She didn't know exactly what Lauren was going through but she just hopes that she's ok. She just has to be ok.