62

Getting the call from her father to head back to Miami was not something Lauren expected but she went. She brought Normani along with her but unfortunately Dinah couldn't go back she had to run the company while her dad was away. So it was just her and Normani but she didn't mind because this just gives her a reason to spend time with Normani and she'd take that any time.

"So do you know why your father wants you back home?" Normani asked.

Lauren shook her head as she looks over at her girlfriend. "Nope. All he told me was to come down because he wants to talk about something." She says. Normani nods with a soft hum. "Oh ok."

Knowing that Lauren was coming back made Chris smirk to himself because he's plan might actually be coming together. Lauren is going back to Camila and he's going to get to make his father proud. So it's a win win for everyone.

"Chris go set the table." Clara says.

Chris rolled his eyes but did what his mother had said. Standing up for his seat he headed to the kitchen right when the door opened and in walks Lauren. The victory smirk he wore fell when he saw Normani follow her inside.

"Dad what's she doing here? I thought it was going to just be Lauren?" He asked bitterly.

Mike held back his grin as he looks at his son. "I told Lauren to bring them along. I mean Dinah and Normani are two people she loves and I wanted to meet them." He says. Chris rolled his eyes and mutters something under his breath before walking away. He's going to have to come up with some plan to make Normani look bad. He's going to have to do something to make his father not like the girl and he just might know what that is.