43

Camila was sitting in her car right out of Dinah job watching as the girl talked on the phone. She could tell by the look on her face that it was business call. With a smirk on her face an idea pops in her head.

Getting out of the car she walks straight towards the building and right inside. Finding Dinah's father she smiles. "Hello sir I'm Camila Cabello and I'm here for the job interview. I heard that you're hiring." She says proudly.

Gordon smiles "of course! My daughter Dinah will be interviewing you." He says. Camila smirks "that's perfect."

Sitting across from the girl Dinah couldn't help but scowl in displeasure. "Why do you want this job? What makes you qualify?" She asks. Camila smiles "I've worked in business all my life. My parents owned their own and I was taught everything I know by them." She says.

Dinah hums as she sits back. "I often assign business trips to people, can you go or will you make an excuse not to?" She asked. Camila chuckles as she placed her hands in her lap. "I'll do whatever it takes to make this company thrive! I work good with people who work good with me." She says.

Dinah looks at her and she knew right away that Camila has lied about everything. She's not stupid she know that Camila is only doing this to get close to Lauren. She kept a straight face when an idea pops into her head.

"I'm so sorry but the position that you want has already been filled." She said as honest as possible.

Camila's face fell as she looks at Dinah. "Really? By who?" She asked. "I'm sorry but I can give out that information." Dinah says. Camila glares at her, stands up and leaves without another word. Dinah sighs as she takes out her phone and texts Lauren.

DinahJane: hey can you do me a favor?

Lauren: sure baby. What's is it?

DinahJane: can you work for my dad. Camila came in here asking for the job but I lied and said it was already filled and I was hoping that you'd take the spot.

Lauren: I mean sure. What will I be doing?

DinahJane: your position is in finance. You're keeping track of our business funds.

Lauren: ok. When do I start?

DinahJane: tomorrow.

Lauren: sounds good.