53

Normani wasn't stupid she could tell that this was probably something set up but she didn't know why. She guessed that he figured since her memory was gone that she'd believe him easily but she didn't. There was something about him that seemed like he was making it up.

No she still couldn't remember Lauren but the girl seems so sweet. Lauren seemed like a good person and she's heard the girl's side. Normani was a pretty good judge of character and Lauren just seems like a very good person who cares about her a lot.

"Mani are you ok?" Lauren asked.

Looking up at the green eyed girl Normani hands Lauren her phone and she began to read the messages on the phone. The small grin she wore completely disappeared when Lauren read the messages.

"Mani," she starts softly. "I can promise you that nothing my brother says is true. I would never do that." She says.

Normani nods "I know I'm just confused as to why he's doing this." She says. Lauren sits next to her. "Honestly so am I. Yeah we've never had the best relationship growing up but I never thought he's stoop this low. I'm just so confused." She says.

Taking her hand Normani looks at her and smiled softly. "Lauren don't worry about him. From what I can tell he was probably told to do this. I'm not sure why but it seems like he was." She said. Lauren agrees "you're probably right."

Sitting in his car Chris watched as the two girls talked. Shaking his head he chuckled dryly as he lit a cigarette. "Oh Normani you should have believed me. Shame." With that said he steps out the car and slowly walks towards the house where things take an extreme turn.