9

Lauren was sitting on the bed with Demi listening to her talk about her relationship with Camila and she couldn't help but feel extremely bad for the girl.

"After Normani had saved me from her trying to kill me she stayed away for a while. She didn't come back until my birthday," a dry chuckle left her mouth. "She begged to talk and as badly as I wanted to deny her, I couldn't because deep down I still loved her so I let her talk. She told me that she had been going to counseling and she was getting her anger under control. I believed her and told her that it'd take some time for me to trust her again and she understood." She paused as she got ready for the next part of the story. "Months had passed and I decided to give her a chance because I felt like she'd changed. I felt safe with her again and I was happy about that, but as quickly as the good times came the vanished just as fast. In the span of a week she was back to her old self and I wasn't going to stay. I had my bags backed and I was ready to leave but she begged, she pleaded for me to take a drive with her and I stupidly agreed to with her," she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "The drive was an hour and when we stopped we were outside this place and three nurses greeted us. She had lied and told them that I was a danger to her and that I tried to kill her just before we got here. Before I could ever attempt to defend myself I was dragged by two of the male nurses inside and watched screaming as she sighed the papers to have me committed. Sadly they never let me tell my side and I've been here ever since." She concludes.

Lauren looked at her and just felt so bad for her. "Did they ever try to investigate? Did they even care that you were put here against your will? I mean we have to do something because this isn't right." She said. Demi agrees "yes but I'm not even sure if I can fight this. I have no one in my corner." She says. Lauren smiled "you have me and I'm willing to fight for you."