12

Chris was sitting alone in his car watching on camera as his father and Dinah talked about getting Lauren out and how to press charges against Camila.

He chuckled before turning it off. "So how bullet proof is this plan of yours?" He asked. Camila smiled wickedly. "Oh it's pretty solid. Since the doctors and nurses have known me since I was a small child they'll be on my side no matter what. Lauren has no chance of getting out." She explained proudly. Chris smirks in delight "that's great."

Sitting on the bed Lauren couldn't help but smile at the fact that she actually saw Normani today. Ever since her stupid deal with Camila they have been the only thing she could think about. She misses Dinah and Normani, and she can't wait until she gets to go home.

"I haven't seen you smile this hard since you go here. You must really love them." Demi comments.

Lauren nodded "I do and they've been the only thing keeping me from giving up honestly." She says. Demi understood where she was coming from because that's how she felt before she realized just how heartless and reckless Camila really was. She knew their relationship wasn't good but at one point the girl did make her happy and she held on to those good memories because honestly that's all she had left. She just wished she knew why Camila was the way she was.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you." Lauren speaks softly.

Demi chuck dryly as she nods her head. "She was the first person to show me what love was. She was incredible and so loving in the beginning that I can't help but hold on to those memories." She says. "I loved her for so long that I just can't let her go no matter how much I remind myself of how horrible our relationship was. She still has my heart."

Lauren knew exactly what Demi was feeling because that's how she felt in the beginning. She loved Camila and held onto every positive memory of her and Camila's relationship because that's all she had. So she understands exactly where Demi is coming from.

"Believe me, I understand you. I felt the same way in the beginning." She says.

Demi looks at her. "How did you finally let her go? What did you do to no longer hold on to her?" She asked. Lauren chuckled "I saw her for what she truly was. The girl I fell in love with was no longer there and she had become this abusive, manipulative evil person that I didn't like." She says. "I looked at our relationship and realized that the Camila I loved would never come back and I unfortunately had to accept that."