11

Lauren was sitting in the dining area eating her food and reading when her tray was knocked to the floor. She quickly stood up but was immediately punched in the face and then jumped by a large group of girls. She did her best to defend herself but it was clearly a losing battle on her end.

Watching from the window to the dining hall Camila smirked as she watched the girls she paid jump and beat up Lauren. She laughs softly as she shook her head before walking away.

"Was watching her get what she deserves satisfying?" Kehlani asked.

Camila nodded as she got into the car. "I love Lauren but she needs to learn her lesson about crossing me. She knows I don't tolerate disrespect so this should teach her a lesson." She said. Kehlani agrees "it sure."

It took over ten minutes for the staff to do anything and by then Lauren was pretty badly beaten up. She was still conscious but her body was in unbelievable pain. She felt confused because she hadn't done anything to those girls for them to attack her like they did. It made no sense.

Demi sat in the nurse's office with Lauren as she got the cuts on her arm looked at. She knew jumping into a multi person fight would get her some injuries but she didn't care. She couldn't sit back and watch Lauren get jumped. She did all she could and she got one good hit on one girl but her and Lauren were still out numbered.

"How's your arm?" Lauren asked softly.

Demi smiles at her. "Fine. How are you? Did you need anything?" She also asked. Lauren shook her head as she adjusted herself slowly on the small bed. "No I'm fine." She said in a small voice.

Demi could tell that she was upset so she moved so Lauren could rest her head in her lap. "Talk to me Lauren. I can tell that you're upset so please tell me what's wrong." She says. Lauren looked up at her and frowned but told Demi just how she felt. She couldn't help but spill her guts to the girl because right now in this place Demi was all she had.

-

Normani didn't know how but she was pretty sure that she found the place Lauren was staying at. So without much though she parked her car and walked right into the building.

Upon walking inside nobody was at the front desk so she decided to walk pass and see if she could find Lauren. Looking through every room she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Lauren in what she figured was the nurse's office.

"Lauren?"

The sound of her voice made Lauren sit up as quickly as she could. "Mani what are you doing here?" She asked excitedly. Normani smiles as she quickly ran to the girl's side and pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. She missed Lauren and she just wanted to get her out of here.

The kiss ends as she pulls away. "I wanted to see if I could find this place and I wasn't exactly sure if this was it but I decided to come in and see if it was." She tells her. Lauren nodded as she gently played with Normani's fingers. "How did you even know I was here?" She asked softly.

"Your dad called Dinah and I. We have been doing everything to get you out of here." Normani said.

Lauren looks at her before looking at Demi. "Mani do you think you could get Demi out two?" She asked softly. Normani looks at the girl next to Lauren and gasped when she realized exactly who it was.

Normani did understand why Camila had invited her over because from what she knows Camila has a new girlfriend. However since she never really got closure she decided to go over.

Walking into the small apartment she once called home she was horrified to see how destroyed it was. There was broken glass everywhere. The TV was broken and shattered. The couch had been cut up and there were holes in the wall. What the hell happened here.

Walking further into the apartment she heard screaming and she knew it wasn't Camila which made her worry so she ran to see what was happening.

Getting to the bedroom she gasped in horror when she was Camila holding a knife to a brown haired girl. "Camila what the hell are you doing?" She yells as she snatched the knife from her.

Camila shot her a nasty glare as Normani moved to stand between her and the girl. "That's none of your business Normani!" Camila screams.

Normani stood her ground as she holds her arm out to stop Camila from getting to the girl and pushed her away with the other arm. "If you called me to come witness you murder someone you've lost your fucking mind." She spits harshly as she takes the girl's hand and quickly ran to leave.

Things were thrown their way as they quickly ran out of the apartment and towards her car where they drove off. Normani looks at the girl. "Hey are you ok?" She asked. The girl nods a little. "Yes thank you." She says. Normani smiles "you're welcome..." She trailed off not knowing the girl's name. She smiled "Demi."

Normani blinks her eyes as she looked right at Demi who had her head down. She didn't know how the girl got here but if she had to guess she knew exactly who put her here. So she agreed. "Of course we can."