Day 1 (Jamilton)

A/N: Prompt is at the top ^

"Alex, c'mon it'll be fun!" Peggy whines, poking Alex's shoulder.

The two were roommates in a fairly sized apartment after Peggy had been kicked out by her father and Alex broke up with his boyfriend.

"Alex, please?" She pouted. "It's a perfect spot, though! And the weather's perfect!"

Alex rolled over on the bed to face her. "Peggy, I'm not in the mood for a photo shoot." He threw the blanket over his head.

Peggy huffed and got off the bed. "I'll take my stuff out of the freezer and you can fill it with that disgusting shit you like so much."

The blanket slowly went up before dropping at Alex's waist. He looked at her skeptically. "Fine."

She smiled and exited his room. Her floofy white skirt bounced excitedly as she skipped to the kitchen. "We're leaving in an hour!"

Alex groaned and hid in the blankets again.

-

Peggy was right. It was the perfect spot. There was a beautiful garden, a cute café, towering buildings, and the sun hit each one just right. The thing that caught Alex's attention though was the garden centerpiece. It was a clay statue of a man with beautiful curls, an amusing, cocky smile, and toned muscles. He was sitting criss-cross-apple-sauce facing where the sun would rise.

Peggy started setting up her portable tripod, stretching its legs at just the perfect angle. "Alex, so you see that statue?" Alex nodded. "Rumor says if his soulmate holds his hand, he'll become human again." She adjusted her camera on the stand. "That's why this is such a popular place. Anyway, since you're tiny, I want you to sit in his lap-"

"What?" Alex laughed.

"No, you heard me right. Sit in his lap. Don't worry, you're not gonna break it."

"Uh, okay." Alex climbed onto the statue, slightly struggling due to lack of flexibility.

"Um, shift to the right- no- Alex- my ri- good. Stay just like that." She adjusted the camera one last time before counting down. "One, two, three. Okay again, one, two, three. Okay last one Alex. One, two, three."

Alex jumped off the statue and ran to Peggy to look at the photos. They were cute. The natural light touched his face just perfectly. Him and the statue looked weirdly domestic, and it made his heart flutter.

"Aw, these are so cute!" Peggy shrieked. "Um, let's do one more here. This time, sit behind him, and hold his hands."

Alex ran up to the statue and climbed to the back. There wasn't too much space, but there was just enough for him to fit comfortably and wrap his arms around the statue.

"Oh my god, yes! This is the perfect pose! Okay, give me a second." She fixed the camera angle. "Okay, one-"

Peggy got cut off by a high pitched scream. Alex's high pitched scream. She looked up from her camera to see Alex gripping onto the statue platform, trying not to fall off while a man in front of him helped him up. The statue was gone, and- Peggy gasped. The man was the statue.

"Alex!" Peggy ran to the empty statue platform. Alex was already safely on the platform, wiping the invisible dust off his pants. "Wow, rumor is true." Peggy helped him off the platform, whispering in his ear, "Damn he's cute. You got lucky."

Alex's cheeks flushed and he nudged Peggy with an elbow. She cackled and shoved him towards the man. He was more beautiful in person. Rich, chocolate skin, thick, wispy, black curls, he was gorgeous.

"Um, hi-" Alex stuck his hand out for the man to shake. "-Alexander Hamilton."

The man smiled and shook his hand. "Thomas Jefferson."