Day 12

Deep breaths, Margarita. It's just a dress, you've done this before.

She sighed, letting the flowy, yellow sundress hang loosely around her frame. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked pretty, but it didn't feel right. She missed the feeling of the slightly baggy t-shirt and yellow flannel. It didn't look right to have her curls out instead of tucked under a beanie. It had only been a full minute. She wondered how anyone could willingly put themselves up to this.

You're fine. It's just for the week. After the plan is executed, you can go back to your sweats and beanies.

"Just for the week," she repeated out loud.

-

Instead of confidence, she walked towards her group with shyness. She hated it.

"Hi, guys." She waved at them.

"Peggy!" One of the guys called out. "Hey, you ready."

Peggy sighed. She already wanted this to be over. "Yeah..."

"Whoa, hang on. That is not Peggy. Clearly, this outfit messed with the real Peggy," Laf tutted. "Nope, you look so uncomfortable. Please go change. We'll do this tomorrow. Herc needs a dress." He muttered. "Herc! Mon amour, change of plans. You're going to be the fake prostitute."

Herc's face broke into a grin. "Woohoo!! Yes! I wanted to be the fake prostitute!! Now it's my turn to shine! I can get the dress done by tomorrow." He squealed.