chapter 22- what do we do now

i pack everything up on the verge of tears and walk back to my car. i have no clue wear i am and no clue how to get back to ashton's house. it was a thirty minute ride to the park so it's obviously a thirty minute ride back there, but we did have to take a large highway to get here.

tears start to fall from my face as i soon as i step foot in the car. it's been a nightmare today and my boyfriend just left me alone with someone who could potentially hurt me or my child. i'm not sure if we're broken up, all i know is that i want ashton in our child's life.

with all the crying, i didn't even begin to realize that i was in fact shivering. i was wearing jeans and a shirt and the october weather was providing weather that implies that it will be a super cold winter.

i back my car out of the parking lot and attempt to remember the major points that we hit on the way here. i have stopped crying by now, but i was beyond upset. soft music was playing the background and every once and a while a couple of sniffs, but mainly music.

i pass the trees that i made fun of on the way here and then find the exit i was supposed to get on. i look for exit names, but it's hard since i had to look where i was going due to going fast on a major highway. i look for signs that have the name of ashton's home town, but i can't seem to find it.

eventually, i pull off of the highway and go try to find somewhere to eat. i pull into a small diner's parking lot and sigh deeply. i hated crying because it was such a time of vulnerability. i step out of the car and lock it while walking away and into the restaurant.

i look for any sign of hostess, but i spot a sign saying seat yourself, so i simply do that. it wasn't long until a waiter came over and gave me a menu. i ordered my food and then i sat there with nothing to do. i didn't want to text ashton because i knew he needed time to process and get his emotions under control for the most part. i would be speaking to him, whether he liked it or not.

i wanted my child, correction, our child to have both of it's parents in his/her's life. it wouldn't be fair and we both did and they wouldn't. i stare down at my stomach and quickly lift my shirt up, but only a little. there was a small bump considering that i would be huge soon and i was only two and a half months pregnant. it's strange to think that there was a living child inside of me and it was depending on me to survive. i was going to deliver this child in a mere seven months and it will then continue to depend on me to live and be happy.

i sigh and pull my shirt back down and then rub my stomach a couple of times. suddenly, a boy was that i've never seen was sitting in front of me with his friend i suppose. i feel like people just show up all of the time and i don't get why.

"hello?" i question even though i attempted to say it normally.

"you look extremely familiar so i thought that sitting in front of you with my friend josh here would do the trick." he says softly with a smile.

"who are you exactly?" i ask another question. josh had red hair and small gauges while the other person had a couple visible tattoos and brown hair and a sweet smile.

"tyler. i'm not sure where i have seen you, but i know i have." he says and puts a finger up to his mouth while pondering. moments later, a loud gasp comes from his tyler's mouth and i almost jump. "do you know ashton irwin?" he asks with a hopeful gleam.

"yeah, he's my boyfriend." i sigh, of course that's how he knows me.

"oh, so you're brin, who wrote that song about? where is he anyway?" he asks and starts looking around. he wrote a song about me and didn't tell me?

"he's not here. i'm not actually sure where he is at the moment," i say the last part under my breath.

"where is he and i heard that last part by the way." josh finally speaks up.

"i suppose back at home, we sort of got into an argument and i'm not sure where he went." i say quietly.

"interesting, that doesn't exactly sound like ashton." tyler comments.

"well, i kind of overwhelmed him with big news, i'm not surprised he ran away. i had it coming." i say sadly.

"well, here's my number if you need anything, it was nice to meet you, brin, good luck." he says softly and slides me a piece of paper.

i watch as the two slip out of the restaurant and i was once again left with my own thoughts.

**********************************

hey this was a huge filler and it was shorter than normal so sorry about that too :/
also I'm sorry that's it extra late but school and holiday time is just AHHAAJHAHAKA that's my thoughts in general
anyway, hope you enjoyed, please vote, comment, and share
love you lots :)))