hiii

i know half of you won't read this, but i hope you guys enjoy the story that is about to unfold. i found the picture on Google and then edit it and put the texting.

if anyone uses this idea please let me know or if i by accident might be using somebody's idea also please let me know.

lower case letters intended.

this should be starting after terrible things is finished so while waiting for this to get up you should head on to my profile and read that one.
a little self promo would be that you also check out my three other stories- little secret, something new, and the end of us (trilogy of Niall Horan) along with terrible things (Michael Clifford).

anything that will be included in the story is not suggested. always remember that i'm here to talk if you need to and they're plenty of people who love you even if it seems like there is. life sucks and it's rough, but i believe in you.

i also do not own anything to do with the members of 5 second of summer. Everything is fictional and from my mind. Ashton is not mine and ive never met them so everything I write is fictional. also i do not own who brin is played by, jenna mcdougall or the band tonight alive. I am in now way trying offend just trying to have fun by writing.

enough with the boring bull,

onto the prologue.