1 : Run

Tee's POV

We just had a performance and it's time for fan service.. It's the best part everytime we have an event..

"Kim, give us some juicy KimBas here~"

Kim laughed.. We're fond of teasing our fans but we are aware how hard it is also for them to follow us around with our schedules, so if we can, we try to spoil them.

"Geez.. Bas! Come here~"

Kim called out and Bas came immediately.. They're our comic duo.

"Tee~ Here's a gift for you.."

I turned to receive the gift with a smile.. It's a pretty bouquet of flowers.. But, my attention was then caught by my buddy who's just looking at everyone in a corner while talking with the fans.. He's running his gaze to the other members until his eyes fell on me.

The sight was a common thing to see but, why I sense something different?

"Copter, give us some moments with P'Kim too.."

He gave out a forced smile..

"I'm tired."

"It's fan service time.. Not cat nap.."

He glared crankily but we all know they are just poking fun of Cop's Kitty Jokes..

"Urgggh~ what did you say??"

Everyone laughed and he chuckled.. His mood then looked better compared to earlier, but, again.. this kid ended up bantering against his own fans..

P'Copter~

Where is he going?

Cop!

What's wrong??

Ter~ Copter~

What happened?

After some time, I noticed the shocked and confused expressions of the fans, when I searched for the cause of reactions, I found Copter running away hurriedly..

I looked at Kim, Bas and Tae sending them a worried signal but they also seemed surprised since P'Oh just mentioned that we can't leave now and need to wait for 20 minutes more..

"P'Janean, Copter left.."

She stared at Cop's direction with a concerned look making me feel more uneasy..

"Phi, what's wrong? What happened?"

Phi tapped my shoulder sensing that I'm not interested to cater her silence..

"Phi.. Tell me."

Phi just huffed looking uncomfortable..

"Tee.. Copter is the best person to tell you some things.."

Some things??

I frowned to express my disinterest in buying her words..

Damn!

P'Janean is smart and beautiful, but with her not leaving my side, it's pretty obvious she's trying to stop me from also leaving the fans..

Shit.