4 : Help

KIMMON'S POV

"Just what happened?!"

I was confused on how to answer P'Oh and I'm aware he's getting impatient for waiting. My mind was still messed up, I don't know where to start or to end, I don't know what I should say or not.. and..

I'm afraid..

I'm afraid of the fact that, I might not know anything about Copter though we spent the most time together.

"KIMMON!"

"Even I don't know what happened!!.."

I hesitantly and honestly answered.. It's hard to lie in this kind of situation.. It won't lead us anywhere..

Fuck!

I really can't think of what possibly happened before he left us.. Copter is responsible in his decisions so when he recklessly left us, all the muscle in my body screamed to go after him..

Until now, his words were still hammering my heart.

After P'Oh's silence, I then took the courage and dared to look at Phi's glare though my mouth was still quivering. I'm still not prepared for some whipping from P'Oh.. I limited my words as I tried to compose myself and think properly.. though it's too impossible.

I'm still worried of Cop.. I wish I can see him. I wish he'll let me see him.

"You don't know??!"

"I-I'm sorry.."

"You're sorry?! For what?! Tell me!"

"Phi.. I really don't know.. We were all greeting the fans separately.. I'm sorry.. I didn't pay much attention earlier.. I'm really sorry P'Oh.."

"You were supposed to know what's happening Kimmon! What do you know then?! What is he talking about the fans?!"

"I.. H-He just suddenly had an outburst.. He just suddenly became so hurt and upset.. He said he wants to leave, he said.. he said he's.. he was crying and.. Phi.. I also don't understand.. I really can't.. We.. I thought we're cool about it.. but then he's not?.. we already discussed about this.. and.. we agreed to ignore it and let it pass.. we shoved it off and let things be.. so-- I'm.. I'm sorry.."

The words just slipped from my mouth barely forming proper sentences as I felt the rush flooded my veins..

But Phi just became silently cold after hearing my words, his coldness that's slowly creeping inside my skin.. He then closed his eyes as if he's preparing for an impending headache..

"Yeah.. Now I understand some things.. Probably not all.. but I'm pretty sure on one of those..

I felt my trembling hands while suppressing my inner emotions.. The panic of Copter leaving. The pain of his tears. The hit of reality.

They were all crashing inside my brain..

"No one pays attention to what he truly feels.. you listened, you didn't digest.. Kimmon, he's asking for help when he expressed his worry.. he's not just waiting to be cheered up.. He's not just voicing out.. He's seeking for answers, and of what to do.. then what?! No one will tell me about his concern if this didn't happen?!! If he didn't breakdown??!"

Phi's words cut like knives..

Help?

He seeks for help?

P'Oh huffed making me flinch..

"I can't make you understand of my disappointment but.. you know, if he already told you, and you still didn't do anything to protect him.. then that's a bullshit."

I felt the weight of his words and slumped to the floor...

When will I make things right?