5 : Fear

BAS' POV

My P'Copter started to distance himself more.. After P'Oh came, Mae Ronk rushed to pick him up but the whole time, he rejected to talk to us...

We were all at lost so P'Oh decided to let us rest and postponed the meeting.

Phi was alone in the corner with his phone and I can't help but just stare at him.. I wanted to be with Phi..

I really miss him.

Now, he'll take the seat with a staff on the van to separate from us.. He'll slowly slid himself away when there's no cameras or just stay in a corner.. And rejected all our offer to hangout or even our messages and calls..

It's painful..

He'll laugh along, he'll react and respond with us, won't avoid skinships, and cooperate to our stupid prankings but after the camera rolls. He'll be away immediately from us.

"Cop, you were asked to stay. P'Oh said he'll have to discuss things with you."

I turned to him but he left right away. I'm confident that their discussion was not about any problem in our performance since he's almost the same except when we're just together..

Because for some reason, he became oddly calm after that confrontation..

And it's scarier..

News Update:

**** announced their official partnership with Star Hunter leaving everyone surprised of the sudden collaboration..

💚❤️💚💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

Let's support GenY the Series~ 😘