14 : Blessing

"Ter.."

Copter turned the moment he heard me..

"Phi.."

I gestured for him to come.. He then nodded and paced immediately to me along with his giant. I believe since the first week of their workshop, Junior has been following him around. He smiled to me and I responded with a smile.

"Yes Phi?"

"We made some changes in your schedule.."

"Really?"

"We updated and gave you schedules with other boys now.."

Copter stiffened.. It's almost a month now since we cancelled all his scheduled engagements with his group..

"We agreed it's almost time to start a new.."

I turned my attention to Junior, I wanted to know his thoughts but he seemed not bothered of the situation..

"Jun.."

"Phi?"

"What can you say about this?"

"I.. I'm not pretty sure if I have the right to speak out Phi, since this is a part of Copter's job.."

"What about as his new couple? Your couple will spend time again with his previous partner.."

I noticed how his expression darkened..

"I don't know about Copter Phi, I can't ask him what to feel.. but I'll do my part.. I'll protect him as I'm his new partner.. and I'll do my best to keep that as it is."

Surprised was an understatement.

I wonder even more how he'll react if he finds out that--

"Moron!"

"What?"

"You're too serious.."

"I'm serious.."

"You're seriously an airhead.."

"Wooawh! After I brought you to my favorite pet cafe.."

How can this two bicker in front of our meeting??.. Such a twin headache..

"Phi, I brought him there and realize my mistake.."

"Why??"

He smacked Jun's arm..

"Nothing Phi--"

"It's hard to look for him, I can't identify which is Copter and which is the cat--"

"YOU!! Stuppppiiiid!!!"

They ended up running around chasing each other forgetting about our discussion, and as what I can see, even my presence..

I sighed..

The boys has been asking about him.. Copter has to lay low giving him a lot of free time to study his new role and meet some people in this company.. and so far, I never heard he's having difficulty.

I also trust Junior in this matter.. I heard he freed a lot of his schedule especially if Copter has to visit the company like today.

They even came together.

"Oh? Hi.. It's my pleasure to meet you here.."

"I just visit Cop but I guess, his hands are full of your boy.."

We chuckled together..

"That big man is a giant hurricane.. but, Oh.. I'm just wondering.. if you're aware.."

I gave him a knowing look.. I'd like to know the reason for bringing up the topic too suddenly..

"About, between the two of them?"

"Yes.. I'd like to know your opinion.."

"The decision is on Ter.."

"But if he decides to accept my boy--"

Accept?

I huffed..

"What about you? Did he get your permission? If they will be in a relationship, things might be out of hand.."

"Are you worried about that Oh?"

"What??"

"I did bless Junior.. We will take responsibility of his decisions and actions.."

He stared into my eyes..

"Is that enough assurance for you to agree, just in case if they ended up together?"

A flood of emotion washed over me, bringing me back to my conversation with Kimmon yesterday..

I took a deep breath.. and answered..

"I can't talk about this now."

---------------****

GenY ~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹❤️