18 : Guest

TEE'S POV

The event was star-studded with flashing elegance.. We took pictures and met different prominent people in the industry whom we really can care less.. After the red carpet, we were guided to a round table ornamented with the pastel pink and violet motif..

"Phi.. Let's sit together.."

The next thing I know, our youngest was already pushing his P'Cop to take a seat together.. but, Ter himself seemed not in the mood.

"Tee, let's take a seat.."

P'Tae patted the chair beside him and next to P'Kim..

I knew what ruined his mood.. Our Ter is surely having a hard time now especially with how unwilling our fans to understand the situation. They.. even rubbed on our face how hateful it is for them to take his pictures..

"Dumber and dumber.. Stop staring, he'll melt.."

I turned to P'Tae..

"You two looking with those longing eyes to him and glaring at me right now together makes you both real dumbs.."

"Tae.. stop joking.."

I turned my attention to P'Kim..

Oh.. Phi was referring to P'Kim and..

"Phi! I'm not dumb!"

"I honestly also feel bad.. But Ter will be more bothered if you'll make him feel we're worried.."

Phi pointed at Bas.. and I frowned not getting his point..

"Have a courageous heart like our baby Suradet.."

A sigh left my breath..

Bas and Ter were bickering over the beautiful bouquet of flowers in the middle of our table.. They even ruined it now by playing its petals making a mess..

Geez..

Phi is right.. While P'Kim and I were like shitholes here.. our youngest Det was busy taking good care of his Phi..

And I miss this..

💚❤️💚❤️

OH'S POV

I felt a tap in my shoulder and realized it was Janean..

"Look over there, there's a thirsty big boy seeking for his baby.."

What?

I turned to my left.. We honestly requested to take a table away from the stage to enjoy some time with my boys and away from curious and leeching eyes but, I guess, we have someone who's obviously affected by our current set up.

"His eyes were darted to your boy.."

Junior looked like he didn't even notice that we already caught him. Who wouldn't be? Their table was almost in front of the stage, but his head kept on turning to our direction. He'll be distracted if a guest will come to greet for a moment, but even with someone talking, his head automatically turns to our table.

"What can you say about him Jane?"

"I met him before.. I saw him during one of our SBFive events."

"Really?"

Janean laughed..

"He visited a lot before.. Then suddenly stopped.. After that, I learned that he signed a contract to his current company.."

He visits?

I turned to my right and realized Bas was listening.. with an indifferent look.

"What's wrong??"

"Nothing Phi.."

Well.. I didn't know much about Junior, all I know right now is, everyday, he send flowers to Cop's residence, picks and sends him to work, take him to hangout or eat together..

Our Ter himself is not blind, Junior wouldn't be able to get this far without Cop allowing him.. and, I can't make any comment since for some reason, Ter looks happier and better.

I just wonder about my other boys.

"Excuse me Phi.."

I looked up and saw this impatient big boy..

"Hey Jun.. What do we have here?"

"Uhm.. Hi Phi.. Just want to greet everyone, Hi P'Janean, and.. Hey Ter.."

Tension.

Immediate tension blanketed everyone, even our very matured Tae..

Oh my~

"Yes.. Hi~ Anything else??.."

Tae immediately patted Tee for his not so pleasing tone..

"I wish to talk with Ter.. Hoping I can invite him to our table.."

"We want to eat together.. He's with us tonight.."

Bas grumbled..

"I don't think I can leave without Copter's answer.. I choose to listen to him.."

My goodness~ these children..

"Junior, what about, you stay with us now?"

"Phi!"

"Tee.. Jun is alone.. Bas, let's change our seats so Jun can sit beside Ter.. I'll be sitting with First."

"Buttttt Phi~"

Our youngest whined but I can't just also let them be hostile towards Junior.

No matter what, Copter should be the one making the decision.

❤️💚❤️💚❤️❤️❤️